Introduce solids and formula milk

Megha

My lo is 3 months now and on breastfeed milk. When can I start giving him solids and formula milk. As I am a working woman and have to join office after one month. So it will be difficult to breastfeed him till 6 months I also heard that some kids doesn't take formula milk after breastfeed milk. please suggest your views.

• 4

Megha

Hi mums... thank you for your valuable comments. I am getting cautious to use formula milk as dr. suggested not to go for formula if my baby is getting full with breastfeeding and its increase child immunity as well... he is also facing gas problem many times that is the another reason which is restricting me to use formula milk. Is there any solution for avoiding gas problem for my baby.

Sonia Khanna

Yes I can start formula milk. if baby is not taking formula milk den with the help of breast pump u can mix both milk,day by day u can decrease the quantity of ur milk nd increase d quantity of formula milk in bottle.

Shruti Mehta

Hi... yea this is not the right time to introduce solid 2 babies... wait for another 3 months and keep the formula milk going on.... also do keep a check on your baby's weight so as to keep your self relaxed on not putting him/her on solid... n if d weight is not proper den take advice of of ur paed to increase d time or quantity of d formula milk or even considering of changing d brand... all d best

Shruti Desai

Hi ...there is still time for you to introduce solids, as for the formula... It can be introduced anytime. My lo is 4 months & I do both (BF + formula)

hii all my lil 9mnth prince is crying from yesterday night n early morning n he..

shampooing

hi... pls suggest me wat shampoo n soap to use for my 5 month old baby.. n also..

hi

hi baby is 11mnths old n shes not standing without suppory n not trying to walk...

constipation

my 9 month boy suffer from constipation for last 2-3 days. any home remedies fo..

teether or soother for 4 month + baby ga..

my lo keeps crying a lot n put her fingers in mouth. she is 4 months+ can I give..

Mere bete ko hichki bahut jyada aati hai jiski vajah se vo so bhi nahi Pata hai..