Introduce solids and formula milk

Megha

My lo is 3 months now and on breastfeed milk. When can I start giving him solids and formula milk. As I am a working woman and have to join office after one month. So it will be difficult to breastfeed him till 6 months I also heard that some kids doesn't take formula milk after breastfeed milk. please suggest your views.

• 4

Megha

Hi mums... thank you for your valuable comments. I am getting cautious to use formula milk as dr. suggested not to go for formula if my baby is getting full with breastfeeding and its increase child immunity as well... he is also facing gas problem many times that is the another reason which is restricting me to use formula milk. Is there any solution for avoiding gas problem for my baby.

Sonia Khanna

Yes I can start formula milk. if baby is not taking formula milk den with the help of breast pump u can mix both milk,day by day u can decrease the quantity of ur milk nd increase d quantity of formula milk in bottle.

Shruti Mehta

Hi... yea this is not the right time to introduce solid 2 babies... wait for another 3 months and keep the formula milk going on.... also do keep a check on your baby's weight so as to keep your self relaxed on not putting him/her on solid... n if d weight is not proper den take advice of of ur paed to increase d time or quantity of d formula milk or even considering of changing d brand... all d best

Shruti Desai

Hi ...there is still time for you to introduce solids, as for the formula... It can be introduced anytime. My lo is 4 months & I do both (BF + formula)

My baby cries a lot ..

Is crying too much for one month baby normal plzz share ur experience

skin care

hello mommies, what can we use for moisturization of face for 4 month old baby g..

Season changing

Season is changing and my baby is sweating so much and for than cold n cough att..

6 months old baby girl solid intake othe..

wat is the best food to be given to my baby girl other than cerelac. is cerelac..

Newborn weight

my baby is 7 weeks now I mean exactly 1 month 18 days her birth weight was 2. 9..

my baby gog to complete 6month

pls advice momies wht food to strt wid baby aftr completing 6months as of now my..

Please anyone share her baby schedule wh..

Please anyone share her baby schedule when baby turn three so that I can make mi..