Introducing formula milk

Namrata

Hi All, I tried introducing NAN pro formula milk to my 3+ month baby. Currently he is exclusively breastfed. I tried to feed him with a cup and spoon however each time he has refused the formula and starts crying. Im very worried now since i need to join back work soon. Please advice.

• 2

Hi Namrata, I agree with Pooja. You express your milk and the family members can feed the baby when you are away. These days there are so many breast pumps available from branded companies.

Pooja G

I suggest you express milk and keep it and u can feed the baby when you are away.. I had kept my older one exclusively on breast milk even when I joined

left breast hardens fast baby taking on..

hello mums pls help me. my left breast hardens fast n a small lump forms... baby..

is my baby weight proper?

My baby is 6 n half month old her weight is 6. 8 kg is it normal ?

feeding water for 7months baby

hello moms, my baby has 6months old just she has entered into 7th month and I fe..

disposable diapers are risky??

Hi Mommies, I have heard that disposable diapers are risky for baby boys... it c..

Baby oil massage

Is olive oil safe for baby massage? I've read that sesame oil or coconut oil is..

Fighting for sleep

My 3. 5 months old son cries and strugg le to sleep be it nap or night sleep. He..

colic

what to due during colic in baby