Introducing formula milk

Namrata

Hi All, I tried introducing NAN pro formula milk to my 3+ month baby. Currently he is exclusively breastfed. I tried to feed him with a cup and spoon however each time he has refused the formula and starts crying. Im very worried now since i need to join back work soon. Please advice.

• 2

Hi Namrata, I agree with Pooja. You express your milk and the family members can feed the baby when you are away. These days there are so many breast pumps available from branded companies.

Pooja G

I suggest you express milk and keep it and u can feed the baby when you are away.. I had kept my older one exclusively on breast milk even when I joined

phenergan syrup

hi,my baby is 3 months old. Her PDT. prescribed phenergan syrup when she was suf..

2 months oldbaby

she did not pass stool for 2 days is this normal pls suggest

Rash in poop area

my baby is 3weeks old and her poop area got rashes she is crying Everytime when..

baby cream

how and when to apply baby cream for soft skin for my 2. 5 months old baby ? ca..

change in head shape

Hi, my baby is 4 months old now. Her head is slightly flattened at one side bcoz..

vaccination

mera baby 3 mnth ka hai or usk a 2. 5 month ka injection laga to uske pair me su..

Beast of a baby girl!

my 9 month old always head buts , slaps, claws, or hits anyone and then laughts..

Formula feeding

My LO (little one) is 45days old and is on enfamil formula and breastfeeding alt..