Introducing juice

Shajitha Banu

Hi my baby is 6 months old i gave him orange juice one time he is not having how to give juices and what juices I can give

• 3

Shweta Thomas

Hi, can you please tell me the recipe of carrot juice?

Viji Kolappan

Hi shajitha.. I started off with carrot juice. Filter it properly and dilute d juice a bit initially. Gradually u can reduce d amount of water. First day jus try to guve 30ml or how much ever ur baby likes to have. Citrus u can try later. My baby is 5 months and she has carrot, pome, orange, sweetlime, watermelon and tomato juice. Try d sweeter ones. U can add palm sugar fr sweetness as it's not unhealthy lik sugar. U gotta buy palm sugar cubes available in nuts and spices.. put one or 2 cube in warm water, filter it and add it to d juice. It's helpful in preventing d baby frm catching cold.. Good luck

Hi Shajitha, it is recommeded not to give citrus fruit juices to the child very earyly as they can have allergic reaction. so check with your doctor.

Food n health

My baby boy is 9 months old to gain wait what type of food shiuld I give

Can baby be given other milk if after br..

I have a son who is 10 days old and feeds his mothers milk but even after feedin..

feeding

how many times per day we have to feed fr 4mnth baby if he drank one time just..

about milk

hello all my baby is 10Months old,she has lactose intolerance. i am using Isomil..

egg

when can I strt to give egg to my 7months baby

baby food fo 6th month baby

hi.. my baby girl is 6th months old now... please suggest me for foods n fruits...