Introducing juice

Shajitha Banu

Hi my baby is 6 months old i gave him orange juice one time he is not having how to give juices and what juices I can give

• 3

Shweta Thomas

Hi, can you please tell me the recipe of carrot juice?

Viji Kolappan

Hi shajitha.. I started off with carrot juice. Filter it properly and dilute d juice a bit initially. Gradually u can reduce d amount of water. First day jus try to guve 30ml or how much ever ur baby likes to have. Citrus u can try later. My baby is 5 months and she has carrot, pome, orange, sweetlime, watermelon and tomato juice. Try d sweeter ones. U can add palm sugar fr sweetness as it's not unhealthy lik sugar. U gotta buy palm sugar cubes available in nuts and spices.. put one or 2 cube in warm water, filter it and add it to d juice. It's helpful in preventing d baby frm catching cold.. Good luck

Hi Shajitha, it is recommeded not to give citrus fruit juices to the child very earyly as they can have allergic reaction. so check with your doctor.

Non veg

when can I start nonveg .?My baby is 7 months now

my baby weight

my baby boy 8nd half month old .. he's weight is not putting up.. what can I m..

food supplement

Hi my lo is 4 months old. she is having formula milk .can we keep any food supp..

foods

hi Frnds. my baby s 8 months old now ... wat r the foods can be given to the b..

eat problem

she is not eating property. ....

Breakfast

Hi my baby is in his 8th month.. What should I be giving him for his breakfast..

8 th month starting food and time

hi I have 7 month old girl .what all are foods I give to my baby.

Bottle feeding substitute

Hi. i want to knw the substitute of bottle. baby is 6. 5months oldi. started wit..