Introducing juice

Shajitha Banu

Hi my baby is 6 months old i gave him orange juice one time he is not having how to give juices and what juices I can give

• 3

Shweta Thomas

Hi, can you please tell me the recipe of carrot juice?

Viji Kolappan

Hi shajitha.. I started off with carrot juice. Filter it properly and dilute d juice a bit initially. Gradually u can reduce d amount of water. First day jus try to guve 30ml or how much ever ur baby likes to have. Citrus u can try later. My baby is 5 months and she has carrot, pome, orange, sweetlime, watermelon and tomato juice. Try d sweeter ones. U can add palm sugar fr sweetness as it's not unhealthy lik sugar. U gotta buy palm sugar cubes available in nuts and spices.. put one or 2 cube in warm water, filter it and add it to d juice. It's helpful in preventing d baby frm catching cold.. Good luck

Hi Shajitha, it is recommeded not to give citrus fruit juices to the child very earyly as they can have allergic reaction. so check with your doctor.

Top feed

How many amount powder milk can be given

hii all, pls send food chart for 9mnyh... shall I give fruits at night....

fruits

Hello mommies. ..pls share what fruits I can give to ma 10 month old daughter...

feeding

how many times per day we have to feed fr 4mnth baby if he drank one time just..

What to feed to my 7 month daughter?

I am ranjana and i do not understand that what should i give to my 7 month daugh..

my son is not taking top feed .

my son is not taking milk. but eating a milk products like dalia suji etc