Introducing solid food

Radhika Ashok

What type of solid food I can introduce my son and what are the timings that I can follow

• 1

kavitha Ambigapathi

Hi Radhika, You can start giving solid food once your reached 6 month. Initially start giving carrot puree, green beans puree, banana puree. First give him 2 or 3 spoon let him taste. If you given carrot one day continue giving it for 3 days no new food next food. Always give new food in the day time so that if he is allergy to that food you can find out the symptoms very easily. If you wish you can add bm to the purees.

3 day weaning rule

my daughter has completed 9 months. still I need to follow the three day weaning..

can i give chappati mashed n dal or milk to my baby.. hez 7 months old... 8th mo..

diet chart for babies

hello experts... I have a baby girl of 5 month and from this upcoming 26 th of M..

Formula‚Äč milk

Is Enfamil A+ good for 3 months old baby girl.

egg

when can I strt to give egg to my 7months baby

cerelac

how much cerelac shld i gve to my 4 mnth old baby

healthy food

hii my prince is 9mnth old n premature baby, he has cold so wh kind of food can..

Breast feeding

can I give water to my four month old baby. I am a ebf.