Introducing solid food

Radhika Ashok

What type of solid food I can introduce my son and what are the timings that I can follow

• 1

kavitha Ambigapathi

Hi Radhika, You can start giving solid food once your reached 6 month. Initially start giving carrot puree, green beans puree, banana puree. First give him 2 or 3 spoon let him taste. If you given carrot one day continue giving it for 3 days no new food next food. Always give new food in the day time so that if he is allergy to that food you can find out the symptoms very easily. If you wish you can add bm to the purees.

food for 3mnths baby

hi frnds.. my daughter is 3 months old she is having my feed n formula feed wat..

cerelac

can anyone help me to understand if cerelac is safe for my daughter who is 3mont..

semi solid food

hello mummies,which cerelac should i get for my 6+ mnths LO.. kindly suggest

sweeteners

which sweetener can I add in fruit juice to my 7months baby

Food n nutrition

My baby is running in 9month he is very choosy about food he don't want to eat a..

6month baby food

I'm giving light boiled apple mixed with milk puree to my 6month baby isit goo..

having milk getting cough

hi my son is 8 months old he is drinking cow's milk with sugar without sugar he..

food essential

hi my baby is 7 month old.. jab bhi me kuch naya kuch khilati hun vomet kar deti..