introducing water to 6mnth 15day baby

harshitha sachin

hi my baby is exclusively formula feed baby n is on cerelac since a month. is this d rite time to give water to a 6mnth 15day baby? he hesitates to drink water after he is fed wit cerelac. i ve done all d kinda stuff to make him drink water. he loves eating cerelac than drinking milk and is preferring to eat cerelac above milk. plz sugst me what to do.

• 7

keerthi

Is palm sugaronline nd coconut sugar r same

harshitha sachin

guus.. !! thnk u so much

Aishwarya Ganesh

Even my little one did the same. You can try adding palm sugar. You can get a purified palm sugar from nuts and spices. And you can introduce diluted orange, apple, pear juices. Palm sugar is good for babies and its a good replacement for the common sugar which is not advisable for babies.

keerthi

Introduce juices

keerthi

Den pls try by adding bit sugar to it

harshitha sachin

i ve tried that too but he din like it dea.

keerthi

U can try feeding him warm water and along with cerelac give fruits and veggies

colic

what to due during colic in baby

poop

my son is 6months old, he is not poop for past 3days. really don't know what to..

9month baby

My Baby is 9month gets offen cold and lose motion wat cn i do

number of feed

hi mommies.. how often or how many time's should I breastfeed my 7 months old ba..

Baby is not responding for sounds

Hi mommies I had preterm delivery, baby weighing 1kg. 6m completed for her from..

phenergan syrup

hi,my baby is 3 months old. Her PDT. prescribed phenergan syrup when she was suf..

Not taking enough feed

Hello all.. my kid is ignoring feed at mornings and sleeps for a long time ..at..

facing gas n constipation

my son is 6 months 3 weeks. please suggest me how to tackle with gas n constipa..