introducing water to 6mnth 15day baby

Harshitha Sachin

hi my baby is exclusively formula feed baby n is on cerelac since a month. is this d rite time to give water to a 6mnth 15day baby? he hesitates to drink water after he is fed wit cerelac. i ve done all d kinda stuff to make him drink water. he loves eating cerelac than drinking milk and is preferring to eat cerelac above milk. plz sugst me what to do.

• 7

keerthi

Is palm sugaronline nd coconut sugar r same

harshitha sachin

guus.. !! thnk u so much

Aishwarya Ganesh

Even my little one did the same. You can try adding palm sugar. You can get a purified palm sugar from nuts and spices. And you can introduce diluted orange, apple, pear juices. Palm sugar is good for babies and its a good replacement for the common sugar which is not advisable for babies.

keerthi

Introduce juices

keerthi

Den pls try by adding bit sugar to it

harshitha sachin

i ve tried that too but he din like it dea.

keerthi

U can try feeding him warm water and along with cerelac give fruits and veggies

Cloth Diapers in Bangalore

Hi All, I am looking at buying a few cloth diapers, as summer is soon approachin..

hi my son 5months old he always shake one leg it is normal or not... I am worrie..

ABOUT SKIN CREAM

Is EUMODONE-M cream safety for 3months baby in daily use

Atta Ka halwa

My baby is almost 1 am and I did introduce atta, besan yet.. can you please sug..

baby weight

My baby is now 11 month n she is only 8. 6 kg. plz suggest me to how to increas..

hai... my baby is 6. 5 month old... as I am a working mom, I hv to join duty in..

Remedy for tanned skin

My son is one month old and his skin got tanned due to sun exposure.. pls let me..

baby care

which baby oil I'll be use for my 2 moth baby?