Introductiob of a glass of milk and glass of water instead of bottle

Shubhi Chauhan

My daughter is 1. 3 yr old. what is the right time to remove bottle feom her routine and instead introduce glass of milk or water. I have tried it several time but she isnt ready to drink anything that way.. she wants her bottle only. please suggest how can i do that..

• 3

Shubhi Chauhan

Thank you everyone... actually my mother was telling me its high time... if the baby starts to identify bottle. she will get use to it.. so i was worried

pooja shahi

My doctor told me to remove bottle that means milk from her day feed. If the baby is hungry, he vl take solid food items and water from glass. This process will take time n gradually baby will become familiar to glass feefing of water, milk n all. At night gve baby bottle so that he cn get a sound sleep. But again try to feed him fully when he is about to sleep so that he go to bed wid hia stomach full n dont get the cribbing of bottle. The lesser the cribbing for bottle feed, better it is. Rest every child has its own way of getting acknowledged to new habits. We as a mother need to b patient n polite wid dem.

preeti

Try with spoon first

behavioural issues

my son gets very violent and angry when anything unpleasant or unacceptable to h..

Hesitancy in communication

my baby is 2 year 9 months. he has been going to play school from past 5 months..

Child behaviour

hello all, my daughter has started throwing things when we do not complete her w..

My 2 yrs 4mnth old daughter dont talk p..

Hi this is amruta kingaokar here, my concern is abt my daughter. She is 2 yrs 4..

my baby is 2 yrs old. Sometime he is bec..

my baby sometimes becomes so stubborn so he starts crying & hurting himself by p..

problem in sleeping at night... any sugg..

my child is 13 months old... but he doesn't sleep well...

Training kids

How to train 2 yr twin boys for potty in washroom. They don't listen inspite of..

behaviour

my son get angry and throw whatever he has in his hand.