Introductiob of a glass of milk and glass of water instead of bottle

Shubhi Chauhan

My daughter is 1. 3 yr old. what is the right time to remove bottle feom her routine and instead introduce glass of milk or water. I have tried it several time but she isnt ready to drink anything that way.. she wants her bottle only. please suggest how can i do that..

• 3

Shubhi Chauhan

Thank you everyone... actually my mother was telling me its high time... if the baby starts to identify bottle. she will get use to it.. so i was worried

pooja shahi

My doctor told me to remove bottle that means milk from her day feed. If the baby is hungry, he vl take solid food items and water from glass. This process will take time n gradually baby will become familiar to glass feefing of water, milk n all. At night gve baby bottle so that he cn get a sound sleep. But again try to feed him fully when he is about to sleep so that he go to bed wid hia stomach full n dont get the cribbing of bottle. The lesser the cribbing for bottle feed, better it is. Rest every child has its own way of getting acknowledged to new habits. We as a mother need to b patient n polite wid dem.

preeti

Try with spoon first

behaviour

my son get angry and throw whatever he has in his hand.

for decrease aggression

my baby is 2year 8 months, she get aggressive immediate when something had not h..

How to discipline a stubborn 2. 4 month..

suddenly since two three days one of my twin(boy) has become very stubborn. he s..

he is hitting himself when we scold him

when we scold lavyansh he is hitting himself

starting days of pre nursery

my daughter is not happy to go to school. she cries all the time and vimits ever..

Hi

My son is 2years nd 9months nd goes to a play school. He has become very stubbor..

scared of loud voices

my son is 1year 8 months now but still scared of some loud voices like whistle o..

Poking fingers in his nose n eating d st..

Everytime he put his finger inside his nose and take out d nosy stuff out and li..