Introductiob of a glass of milk and glass of water instead of bottle

Shubhi Chauhan

My daughter is 1. 3 yr old. what is the right time to remove bottle feom her routine and instead introduce glass of milk or water. I have tried it several time but she isnt ready to drink anything that way.. she wants her bottle only. please suggest how can i do that..

• 3

Shubhi Chauhan

Thank you everyone... actually my mother was telling me its high time... if the baby starts to identify bottle. she will get use to it.. so i was worried

pooja shahi

My doctor told me to remove bottle that means milk from her day feed. If the baby is hungry, he vl take solid food items and water from glass. This process will take time n gradually baby will become familiar to glass feefing of water, milk n all. At night gve baby bottle so that he cn get a sound sleep. But again try to feed him fully when he is about to sleep so that he go to bed wid hia stomach full n dont get the cribbing of bottle. The lesser the cribbing for bottle feed, better it is. Rest every child has its own way of getting acknowledged to new habits. We as a mother need to b patient n polite wid dem.

preeti

Try with spoon first

contineousy says the word till he get it..

why my son contineousy says the word till he gets that. if he wants biscuits, he..

my son only say mumma papa dadu nanu.. a..

worried about why he is not able to talk at this age.. he describe his feelings..

want guidance on child behaviour.

hi all, I am a mother of 2 kids,my daughter is 3. 4years old n my son is 10 mont..

how to stop breastfeeding

hello my baby is 14 months n he breast feed only in night and n have to stop tha..

Toilet training

My daughter is 2. 6 years old. She stands and does the toilet wherever she is. S..

Training kids

How to train 2 yr twin boys for potty in washroom. They don't listen inspite of..

yet not talking

my daughter is 2yr 2 month ..she is yet not talking properly ..she understands e..

not calling out yet

hi mommies thr, i have 1. 3 yrs son. Still he does not call me 'mumma' or his fa..