Iron and calcium post delivery

Namrata

Hi All, Wanted to check if you have been continuing iron and calcium tablets post delivery. For how long should we take them. Also has anyone had lot of hairfall post delivery. Any suggestions pls.

Aabha

Hi my doctor had told me to take iron and calcium till 6 months i. e till we are exclusively breastfeeding the baby as it benefits the baby too!

prachi

Atleast for six months

prachi

Do continue iron and cal. tablets. it helps a lot.

Haritima Pandey

Do massage ur hair every time.. Or atleast before head bath from coconut oil.. It ll help..

Neha Bani

But how to regain d volume of hair...

Haritima Pandey

My gynecologist suggested me iron nd calcium both till one mnth.. if u r taking its good fr ur health. BT time limit ask to gynecologist.

Namrata

Thanks guys... Im so relieved hearing that hairfall is common and would eventually stop....

sowmya shree pr

Hairfall would continue till the baby is 7-8 months old. My doc suggested me to take calcium. And iron for 6 months post delivery.

Hair fall is quite common and after sometime it will stop on its own. You don't need to take iron and calcium post delivery, you may increase the quantity of natural sources of calcium and iron in your diet.

shirin chithara

I didn't continue iron and calcium post delivery. You can take if you really feel sick. Hair fall is very common. My baby is 5 months old now. Hair is still falling from root.

weight loss

after c- section how to tighten belly... 5 months completed still I didn't get..

hair fall

i have 11 months baby... when he was 4 i noticed extreme hair fall.. it continu..

constipation

hi mommies.. my baby is having constipation he is going to be 6 months this 29....

oil n shampoo for hair

My Lil one s 16 months nw. til nw am using johnsons baby products for hair oil a..

Reusable dipers

Is anyone using reusable diaper? can any one tell which brand will be best?

leg pain

my girl baby s 15 months now. suggest me some oil to massage for her leg.. she s..

12 weeks pregnant

I m 12 week pregnant now also I am feeling tired and head ache vomiting is ther..

Hi.. my mil is suffering from bone cance..

My Mil is suffering my bone cancer. she takes my 9 months old daughter and kiss..