Iron and calcium post delivery

Namrata

Hi All, Wanted to check if you have been continuing iron and calcium tablets post delivery. For how long should we take them. Also has anyone had lot of hairfall post delivery. Any suggestions pls.

Aabha

Hi my doctor had told me to take iron and calcium till 6 months i. e till we are exclusively breastfeeding the baby as it benefits the baby too!

prachi

Atleast for six months

prachi

Do continue iron and cal. tablets. it helps a lot.

Haritima Pandey

Do massage ur hair every time.. Or atleast before head bath from coconut oil.. It ll help..

Neha Bani

But how to regain d volume of hair...

Haritima Pandey

My gynecologist suggested me iron nd calcium both till one mnth.. if u r taking its good fr ur health. BT time limit ask to gynecologist.

Namrata

Thanks guys... Im so relieved hearing that hairfall is common and would eventually stop....

sowmya shree pr

Hairfall would continue till the baby is 7-8 months old. My doc suggested me to take calcium. And iron for 6 months post delivery.

Hair fall is quite common and after sometime it will stop on its own. You don't need to take iron and calcium post delivery, you may increase the quantity of natural sources of calcium and iron in your diet.

shirin chithara

I didn't continue iron and calcium post delivery. You can take if you really feel sick. Hair fall is very common. My baby is 5 months old now. Hair is still falling from root.

umbilical cord

There is a lot of advertising on stem cell preservation, is it really important..

about the mother

Hi. I m a mother to a 3month old . this app/blog is really helping me with my ne..

oil n shampoo for hair

My Lil one s 16 months nw. til nw am using johnsons baby products for hair oil a..

hi

hi all, I recently got hurt to my ankles and I tie band whenever I have pain for..

leg pain

my girl baby s 15 months now. suggest me some oil to massage for her leg.. she s..

Reusable dipers

Is anyone using reusable diaper? can any one tell which brand will be best?

reduce tummy fat after laparoscopy tubec..

i have undergone laproscopy tubectomy two months ago. when can I start my exerci..

constipation

hi mommies.. my baby is having constipation he is going to be 6 months this 29....