Is Salt safe for baby?

prashanti

Jul 13, 2015

my name is prashanti and my baby is 9 mnths old. Is it safe to include salt nd sweet in my baby's food. My baby is fond of taste he dont take anything if dont gts proper taste. plz help me out with this issue. nd plz give me some recipes for my 9 mnths old baby.

Nita Sahni

same thing for sugar in fact, avoid ideally, as they can hamper the baby's enamel early on. Give very little. Have you started brushing your baby's teeth yet, if so, still could begin a little, though I think you would begin brushing post she turning 1.

Nita Sahni

Hi prashanti! Children less than 1 year need very less salt on a day-to-day basis, less than 1 gram a day.

feeding

hello my baby 4months old he wakes up 2time in midnight for milk is it good or n..

weaning

my daughter is 5 and a half month old now... i visited paediatrician two days ba..

hi pls suggest m Apne baby Ko daily diet m kab kab aur kya kya khilau..

Giving water to the baby

Hey my girl is 6 months n I have started giving her dal twice a day.. I want to..

Dry Fruit to babies (9 months)

In which form I can give my kid badam and walnuts ..He is of 9 months

hi my son is 7 month and i am giving cerlac 1time in a day is it ok or i should..

Food

Hi my son is 7 months old can I give add salt to his food??