Is Salt safe for baby?

Prashanti

Jul 13, 2015

my name is prashanti and my baby is 9 mnths old. Is it safe to include salt nd sweet in my baby's food. My baby is fond of taste he dont take anything if dont gts proper taste. plz help me out with this issue. nd plz give me some recipes for my 9 mnths old baby.

Nita Sahni

same thing for sugar in fact, avoid ideally, as they can hamper the baby's enamel early on. Give very little. Have you started brushing your baby's teeth yet, if so, still could begin a little, though I think you would begin brushing post she turning 1.

Nita Sahni

Hi prashanti! Children less than 1 year need very less salt on a day-to-day basis, less than 1 gram a day.

baby food

Hi mommies.. My baby is 6 months old and I have to start with water. so how much..

Food

Can i give paneer, curd and watermelon juice to my 7 month old baby???

breastmilk

I have less supply of breast milk. please tell how to segerate more. Daily I am..

Increase baby weight

My baby is preterm baby.. in beginning she gained weight nicely. she is 9 months..

For 5 month baby food

help me how to prepare home made ceralac food my 6 month baby. ?

bootroot juice

my baby has 11 mnts can I give raw bootroot juice

travelling

my daughter is 1 year old ..and i have to travel a lot.. so what can i give to..