It is mandatory to give 6 month vacinnation which are OPV and Hep B3

Shikha

It is mandatory to give 6 month vacinnation which are OPV and Hep B3 .pls advice .

• 3

Dr Vijay Vardhan Rao

Yes it is important to take the 3rd dose of Hep B vaccine. Hep B has 3 doses in all. There are 3 schedules for hep B vaccine- 0,1 & 3 months or 0,1 & 2 and 0,1& 6 months.. The 1st schedule is good but doesn't lead to complete seroconversion. 2nd schedule is limited to high risk cases ( baby born to a HbsAg positive mother or health care staff), 3rd schedule is seen to give Complete seroconversion and full protection..

Priya Yadav

Hey, the vaccination schedule actually comes from the most experienced and qualified paedetricians of India and are revised every year's based on Indian Paedetrics Association recommendation I personally didn't miss any from vaccination schedule and would advise so. Its better to be tensionfree rather than missing one vaccination schedule and let it bother you if its fine or not

Deeparani

Actually my doc told it's not required so next vaccine will be @9- 12 months

when baby is breathing its making sound. Is it cough or anything else. Please he..

nasal congestion

my2 month baby has nasal and chest congestion . I has taken medical advice. insp..

urine infection

my 10 month baby got urine infection what may be the cause of the same doctor sa..

can I give Kerala banana powder to my 7..

My baby running 7 th month ...I heard that Kerala banana powder is good for baby..

health issue

can i use room heater to 9months baby room?

teeth

my baby boy is 12months old still he doesn't have teeth.. is it normal??

still no neck holding

hi, my baby is premiee born in 29week so now8m started bit still der is no neck..