It is mandatory to give 6 month vacinnation which are OPV and Hep B3

Shikha

It is mandatory to give 6 month vacinnation which are OPV and Hep B3 .pls advice .

• 3

Dr Vijay Vardhan Rao

Yes it is important to take the 3rd dose of Hep B vaccine. Hep B has 3 doses in all. There are 3 schedules for hep B vaccine- 0,1 & 3 months or 0,1 & 2 and 0,1& 6 months.. The 1st schedule is good but doesn't lead to complete seroconversion. 2nd schedule is limited to high risk cases ( baby born to a HbsAg positive mother or health care staff), 3rd schedule is seen to give Complete seroconversion and full protection..

Priya Yadav

Hey, the vaccination schedule actually comes from the most experienced and qualified paedetricians of India and are revised every year's based on Indian Paedetrics Association recommendation I personally didn't miss any from vaccination schedule and would advise so. Its better to be tensionfree rather than missing one vaccination schedule and let it bother you if its fine or not

Deeparani

Actually my doc told it's not required so next vaccine will be @9- 12 months

Poop problem

My 3 month baby is feeling difficult to poop and it's color is green .I am givin..

not sleeping properly

my boy was 8month 20 days old. he doesn't sleep in the day time. he wants to pla..

regarding my son umbilical cord

hi my son s just 1nd half mnth baby his umbilical cord had gone but from that sl..

feeding

my baby is of 8th month. can i give him buffalo milk because of very less breast..

constipation

my 2 mnths old daughter is costipated she do not pass stool until i give her dul..

weight

my baby is 4th month weight is very low how can increase a weight for he

fever cough and cold

my son is 9months 2days old. he is having cold cough and fever from past 2days...

Cracks in nipples

Pls suggest sm ointment which can be used for sore and cracked nipples..