It is mandatory to give 6 month vacinnation which are OPV and Hep B3

Shikha

It is mandatory to give 6 month vacinnation which are OPV and Hep B3 .pls advice .

• 3

Dr Vijay Vardhan Rao

Yes it is important to take the 3rd dose of Hep B vaccine. Hep B has 3 doses in all. There are 3 schedules for hep B vaccine- 0,1 & 3 months or 0,1 & 2 and 0,1& 6 months.. The 1st schedule is good but doesn't lead to complete seroconversion. 2nd schedule is limited to high risk cases ( baby born to a HbsAg positive mother or health care staff), 3rd schedule is seen to give Complete seroconversion and full protection..

Priya Yadav

Hey, the vaccination schedule actually comes from the most experienced and qualified paedetricians of India and are revised every year's based on Indian Paedetrics Association recommendation I personally didn't miss any from vaccination schedule and would advise so. Its better to be tensionfree rather than missing one vaccination schedule and let it bother you if its fine or not

Deeparani

Actually my doc told it's not required so next vaccine will be @9- 12 months

what is dry grapes

Tolerance of heat

This year summer is too hot... Babies can't tolerate this heat.... please sugges..

tonsils to 10 months baby

My 10 month old baby  son was diagnosed with tonsilitis. he ha a cold, bunged up..

potty

hi my daughter is 1 year old baby she is always doing potty in 6 to 7 times is i..

gas pain

when usually does the gas pain of baby go. my little one 2m5days old and still h..

passing stool while drinking milk or eat..

my baby is 10months old. she is passing stool while drinking milk or eating some..

small gas issue

my 5 months baby passing gas regularly .... is it normal or not

pooping 4 to 5 days once

My 3 months old baby is pooping 4 to 5 days once. Can someone suggest me what to..