Job rejoining

Kamaljit Kaur

I want to rejoin my job & my baby is 3mths exclusively on formula feed as my my breastmilk was low. But my in laws stay far off. They are unwilling to move to our place to take care of my baby. Now should i stay at their place &commute daily or force them to come to our place? My hubby's salary is low so rejoining is must for baby's future &if i commute daily then i will b able to spend very less time with her & get tired too. With in laws i'l have to see household too being a joint family. What to do?

• 2

Tejal Singh

Will agree with @shruti. Don't force. Try half day or try to manage work from home option, if it'd available. Try maid service, but do police verification before keeping any maid with baby.

shruti ashok

Do not force anyone to take care of ur baby, that wont b good for the baby.. explore daycare + working half days to begin with as an option.

baby teething

teething remedies

Sleeps very less

Hi my baby boy is 6 months old and he sleeps very less. he hardly sleeps for 2 h..

Constipation prob

My 11 months old little one often has constipation prob. Please guide me how to..

my daughter getting twist in stomach

my daughter having twists in stomach and face get darken red.. what should I giv..

feeding

my daughter 16 days old. she is not push my nipple in breastfeeding. and crying..

Dry fruits for 8th month old baby

Hi can we give dry fruits to infants approx 8 month old. And if yes then in what..