Job rejoining

Kamaljit Kaur

I want to rejoin my job & my baby is 3mths exclusively on formula feed as my my breastmilk was low. But my in laws stay far off. They are unwilling to move to our place to take care of my baby. Now should i stay at their place &commute daily or force them to come to our place? My hubby's salary is low so rejoining is must for baby's future &if i commute daily then i will b able to spend very less time with her & get tired too. With in laws i'l have to see household too being a joint family. What to do?

• 2

Tejal Singh

Will agree with @shruti. Don't force. Try half day or try to manage work from home option, if it'd available. Try maid service, but do police verification before keeping any maid with baby.

shruti ashok

Do not force anyone to take care of ur baby, that wont b good for the baby.. explore daycare + working half days to begin with as an option.

semi solid food

kindly advise which semi solid to b introduce first for baby of 4 n half month o..

baby poop

my 1nd half month old baby's nappy is always spoilt with little poop is it norm..

My 3 months old baby is not sleeping in..

My 3 months old baby is not sleeping in the cradle or in the bed. She was sleep..

Rubbing eyes constantly

My 10 month old baby continously rubbing her eyes.. M worried.. I thought she mi..

girl baby names starting from A or D.

Hi friends , can you please suggest girl baby names starting from Letter A or D..

Poor Appetite post Vaccination

My baby is 3 months old and 5 days back he was given DTP, Hib vaccination His..

rava kheer

can we give rava khir or upma after 7 months

baby girl name

hi all can u suggest me 2 word name start with KH (except khushi)