Junior horlicks

Sandhyazya

Hi.. let me know if junior horlicks is good to add in milk n give for 3. 4 yrs kid.

Hi Sandhyazya, yes you may give your 3 year old junior horlicks, however I would suggest to wait till the child is four at least because at the end of the day they all are processed food. I also started all these things when my son was four. Before this you may give him pediasure. It comes in three flavours. Vanila, caramel and chocolate.

how to maintain his health n nutrition

I m a pharmacist.. full day I should be at pharmacy. he is very sensitive to col..

Bedwetting at night

my son is 4 yrs n 4 months old . still he does su su on bed during mid night whe..

immunity booster

suggest me some immunity boosting foods for my 3. 5yrs old

about gaining height

which foods help to gain height in girls?

irregular bowels

my daughter is 2. 11 months old... her bowels are irregular ...it takes 3 days g..

thumb sucking

My son is 4 years old. he has a habit of thumb sucking at the time of sleep with..

short height

my son is 5. 5 yrs old now but looks like 2. 5 yrs old bcoz of his short height,..