Junior horlicks

Sandhyazya

Hi.. let me know if junior horlicks is good to add in milk n give for 3. 4 yrs kid.

Hi Sandhyazya, yes you may give your 3 year old junior horlicks, however I would suggest to wait till the child is four at least because at the end of the day they all are processed food. I also started all these things when my son was four. Before this you may give him pediasure. It comes in three flavours. Vanila, caramel and chocolate.

regarding Tulsi home treatment

Dear all, if any body knows how long it takes before tulsi,ginger, honey etc jui..

about his physically fitness

hii my child is 3. 6 yrs old. his weight is 16 kg. but problem is that he is l..

weight

what should be average weight of three and a half month kid

tonsillitis

my Deven often suffer by tonsillitis .high fever, vomit after taking antibioti..

Travel Vomiting

My daughter is 3. 5 years old now. She is Vomiting while traveling how to overc..

fever

my son is of 5 months 25 days. Today he is having temperature about 100degree F...

Eye health

what is the meaning of 6/9 vision for the kids. Does it mean that the child will..