Junior horlicks

Sandhyazya

Hi.. let me know if junior horlicks is good to add in milk n give for 3. 4 yrs kid.

Hi Sandhyazya, yes you may give your 3 year old junior horlicks, however I would suggest to wait till the child is four at least because at the end of the day they all are processed food. I also started all these things when my son was four. Before this you may give him pediasure. It comes in three flavours. Vanila, caramel and chocolate.

thanks poonam

For the valuation feedback 9819020958

Infant with Backpain

Hi, my 3 yr old son is complaining about the back pain. Initially, we just ignor..

remove ade without surgery

hi,my 3. 5 year son has down syndrome,he frequently affected in cold and cough a..

My babies health.

he is suffering from cold. every month I visit doctor. how I increase his immuni..

my daughter is three n half years of age..

my daughter is three n half years of age. what is d correct time to sleep and wa..

Tulsi juice for cold n cough

Try using Patanjali Tulsi juice for cold and cough. My daughter gets cold, cough..