keeping in touch with my child's school

Surabhi Chatterjee

Hey I have a 6 year old son, due to my busy work schedule I am unable to keep track of his daily development? Is it advisable that I keep in touch with his school to get updates?

• 1

Hi Surabhi, You may refer to this blog- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/top-6-benefits-of-collaborating-with-your-childs-school/374

winners

My six years old daughter was unmanageable .So me and my hubby decided to give h..

studies

my daughter. avoids to study... she is good in orals but avoids writing... i dnt..

How to encourage them for writing?

my daughter doesn't show interest in writing .. She is very good at oral but don..

Good schools in jaipur

hie my daughter is turning 4 now and I am confused to which school I should take..

No to study

My daughter is 4years old and creates lot of drama while studying she takes ab..

about education

what type of teaching methods should take for this age group. How to improve fin..

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..