keeping in touch with my child's school

Surabhi Chatterjee

Hey I have a 6 year old son, due to my busy work schedule I am unable to keep track of his daily development? Is it advisable that I keep in touch with his school to get updates?

• 1

Hi Surabhi, You may refer to this blog- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/top-6-benefits-of-collaborating-with-your-childs-school/374

Cbse schools in pune

Can anyone please suggest me good cbse schools in North pune region.. Especially..

Activity box is it useful ?

Need suggestions about activity box call Flinto.. please suggest me , where it..

how to make child complete her classwork

my daughter is 5 year and is in class 1 . she never completes her classwork. how..

how to encourage for coloring

my son is 4 years old . studying in nursery. he is reluctant to coloring and wri..

education

My son is in UKG.. he can write all the words n letter but he is not recognizing..

CBSE or ICSE

my son is 5+ . can any one suggest the right board of education. ICSE or CBSE

lacking concentration

my six year old does not like to study at all. What shall I do to make her study..