Kids friend circle

Sudha Chouhan

Its difficult to keep control on kids friend circle. Elder kids bully on him and younger one keep complaining. Few of friends same age get him used to with foul language. How to ensure proper friends for my kids.

• 2

Sudha Chouhan

Agree..

Hi Sudha, you can't really control your child's friends, but what you can do is prepare your child with the right values. Tell him that using bad langauge is wrong and that anyone who does it also is doing a wrong thing. Teach him to identify between the right and the wrong so that he can use his own discretion when making friends. reinforce your values to him. Be friends with him so that he can confide in you about episodes of bullying etc so that you can take proper steps. But remember at the end of it, you can't step in make things all good for your child however much you try so it is better to prepare and teach your child.

watching tv

my daughter watching Tv and mobile how to make her away from it bcoz of i..

I'm using lactogen1 for my 3. 5 months b..

I'm using lactogen1 for my 3. 5 months baby pse suggest can I give him gripe wat..

Khelne par jyada dhyan

Mera beta school nahi Jana chahta wo khelna chahta h hamesha kya karen

Speech Pronunciation

My Kids 4 years 8 months cannot pronounce words with 'k',' g','r', properly. Ca..

Study

My son is moody n doesn't writes more i want some suggestions how to mk him read..

talking back

I am fed up with my 6years old child talking back habit. what to do?

tantrums

my 5 yr old daughter always will be angry sad n lazy... fights with 3 yr sis.....

hello

talk to him and make a deal with him... handling is not tough.. have a firm ta..