Kids friend circle

Sudha Chouhan

Its difficult to keep control on kids friend circle. Elder kids bully on him and younger one keep complaining. Few of friends same age get him used to with foul language. How to ensure proper friends for my kids.

• 2

Sudha Chouhan

Agree..

Hi Sudha, you can't really control your child's friends, but what you can do is prepare your child with the right values. Tell him that using bad langauge is wrong and that anyone who does it also is doing a wrong thing. Teach him to identify between the right and the wrong so that he can use his own discretion when making friends. reinforce your values to him. Be friends with him so that he can confide in you about episodes of bullying etc so that you can take proper steps. But remember at the end of it, you can't step in make things all good for your child however much you try so it is better to prepare and teach your child.

Behavior

Very stubborn,always hitting and kicking people around him.

imitating nature, never take her decisio..

she always imitate other kids,not take her own decision

behavioural problem

my 6 yr old, only son cries for each and everything. he could not adjust with hi..

how to tackle stubborn child

Hi.. my daughter is of 4n half yr she is very stubborn how to deal with these ty..

hyperactive

my child is very hyperactive. he dont want to listen me .he is very short tempre..

Toilet training for my daughter.

Hi all, my daughter is 4 year old. She is still not saying she wants go to rest..

My daughter dont want to be alone for a..

My daughter always wants someones attention on her. if she is playing she need s..