Kids friend circle

Sudha Chouhan

Its difficult to keep control on kids friend circle. Elder kids bully on him and younger one keep complaining. Few of friends same age get him used to with foul language. How to ensure proper friends for my kids.

• 2

Sudha Chouhan

Agree..

Hi Sudha, you can't really control your child's friends, but what you can do is prepare your child with the right values. Tell him that using bad langauge is wrong and that anyone who does it also is doing a wrong thing. Teach him to identify between the right and the wrong so that he can use his own discretion when making friends. reinforce your values to him. Be friends with him so that he can confide in you about episodes of bullying etc so that you can take proper steps. But remember at the end of it, you can't step in make things all good for your child however much you try so it is better to prepare and teach your child.

he is hyper active child. always roamin..

he is hyper active child. always roaming. have no fear. always argue, do not..

interested

she his not interested in study's or to eat food

how to tackle stubborn child

Hi.. my daughter is of 4n half yr she is very stubborn how to deal with these ty..

no clear talking

my son is 3. 2 yes old. he doesn't speak much. he speaks english, hindi and mara..

low confidence

my son is 4 and half years old he is very active in home but as soon as he reach..

Speech Pronunciation

My Kids 4 years 8 months cannot pronounce words with 'k',' g','r', properly. Ca..

about confused questions. .

my son is 6. 9 yrs. He asks very critical questions (eg. about sexual organs) th..