Lactation

Sugandha Tourani

Hi , my baby boy is 3 mnths old n v use to give him top feed becoz my milk is nt enough 4 him ..though I try to give my feed as mch as possible bt he is nt satisfied wid it n sometimes my nipples pains alot becoz he take my feed for 30 to 40 min n whn I put him dwn to sleep on his bed he wake up n ask 4 mre but with the top feed he is satisfied... is it ok to give him top feed n also I hav joined my office which is 8 hrs long... even after 8 to 10 hrs my feed doesn't leak does it is sign of less lactation.... Please advice

Shereen Sk

It is absolutely okay to give him formula now. Do not stress and worry . The only aim should be a healthy baby and a healthy mommy. :)

Aparajita Singh

Hi subandha, it is totally ok to give top feed, if the first 2monthd you have fed your baby your own milk, the only important thing to do then onwards is have your baby fed.. just ensure the best quality formula milk... like enfammil.

Ruchita Thareja

Hi Sugandha. Yes, definitely this is a sign to less lactation. Ideally, one shud bf 10 mins from each breast. But if it is hurting you then it might be the case that u will get sore nipples. Anyway, you should first try for ur milk but still if ur baby is not satisfied then only shud u start with top feed. I, myself being a working mom had to do this, coz I suffered from the same situation. Not much milk, thus top feed had to be given. And with office, you can really do much about it. Still, give it your best shot.. Happy Parenting!!

phenergan syrup

hi,my baby is 3 months old. Her PDT. prescribed phenergan syrup when she was suf..

growth chart for new born ...weight char..

hi... my baby is 1. 5 months old now... his born weight was 2. 9kgs and now he i..

Bath and oil

Hi My babby is 3 n half months old. As winters are going on when should be given..

Baby is not responding for sounds

Hi mommies I had preterm delivery, baby weighing 1kg. 6m completed for her from..

loose motion

my daughter is three months old. she is passing loose stool 8-10 times a day sin..

rashes

My 9month old daughter is having rashes on her skin. It was initially red and no..

when can we give Walker to baby

hi.. my baby is 6 months old. I want to knw that when we can give Walker to him..

Is it safe train journey with 20days old..

Hi everyone, please suggest me : is it safe train journey with 20days old baby...