Lazy in writing

Dushyant Gajaria

My son who is 6 years old and studying in 2nd standard, he is very good in oral and visual learning, but when it comes to writing he is very bad his teacher and school colleagues tell us that he is busy either playing with pencil and rubber or just looks here and there. Generally this make it very difficult since he he doesnt copies down all what the teacher teaches in class , sometime even important information and annoucement also is missed out and we have to take books from other class students which sometimes looks very bad. We have tried diffrent ways for eg (fear) that if he doesnt write down everything the punishment will be given , (bribe) we offered him choclates and educational videos on youtube if he completes everyting on time. Sometimes he does but most times he still doesnt, can any one guide what can be done ...

• 1

Dushyant Gajaria, I suggest you have a word with the teachers at his school and try and figure out what is it that makes him hate writing so much. Sometimes, the idea, mostly reinforced by teachers and parents, that you can't write while others are writing so well, put a child off so much that he gives up. So have a supportive enviornment at home. Do not force him, but let him write whatever and however much he wants to. And once he does, praise him lots. For a month, atleast, do not pressurize him into writing but just what is necessary. he will lose points in school, agreed, but a short term loss anyday is better than a long term loss.

education

which his best syllabus cbseor icse?

Eye n hand Coordination

Hi..... my Daughter is 7 years old. I need suggestions to improve her eye n hand..

school syllabus

my son is 6. 10yrs old studying in std 1.... state syllabus we're I made a wrong..

how to encourage for coloring

my son is 4 years old . studying in nursery. he is reluctant to coloring and wri..

lack interest in studies

hello mam ,my son is 4. 30yrs. he is in Lkg class. he has lack interest in studi..

schools near dighi

plz suggest best CBSE schools near Dighi and vishrantwadi

education & child angry

ny child is very angry about studies.

not eager to study

he always says he will not study .on pressure he sits to study .what to do