Lazy in writing

Dushyant Gajaria

My son who is 6 years old and studying in 2nd standard, he is very good in oral and visual learning, but when it comes to writing he is very bad his teacher and school colleagues tell us that he is busy either playing with pencil and rubber or just looks here and there. Generally this make it very difficult since he he doesnt copies down all what the teacher teaches in class , sometime even important information and annoucement also is missed out and we have to take books from other class students which sometimes looks very bad. We have tried diffrent ways for eg (fear) that if he doesnt write down everything the punishment will be given , (bribe) we offered him choclates and educational videos on youtube if he completes everyting on time. Sometimes he does but most times he still doesnt, can any one guide what can be done ...

• 1

Dushyant Gajaria, I suggest you have a word with the teachers at his school and try and figure out what is it that makes him hate writing so much. Sometimes, the idea, mostly reinforced by teachers and parents, that you can't write while others are writing so well, put a child off so much that he gives up. So have a supportive enviornment at home. Do not force him, but let him write whatever and however much he wants to. And once he does, praise him lots. For a month, atleast, do not pressurize him into writing but just what is necessary. he will lose points in school, agreed, but a short term loss anyday is better than a long term loss.

children habit

my daughter is 6+. she had a habit to watch cartoons and never shows her interes..

Regarding education of kids

Hi all, I have one problem pls advice me... I've been married in a very small to..

writing problem

my daughter is not showing interest in writing not giving the proper pressure on..

Study

My son does not show interest in study and do not do hid home work

education

which his best syllabus cbseor icse?

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..

Is repeating nursery a good option or no..

Hi everyone.... my son is August 2013 born... now I m in big trouble, as I have..