Legs paining

Kamala

My son is 3yrs 3months old. he is so active. He used to jump a lot. his legs are paining especially at night time. he is crying a lot I asked my pediatrician also he gave iron tonic but my son is not taking. what should I do which food or excerise I have to make for him please suggest me

• 3

Aarti

Applying Moov or any other pain relief gel is not good for kids so young.... soak her feet in warm water with a littel salt in it.... that will be more relaxing for him.

Kamala

Thank u

Dear kamala. This is common with some kids. My duaghter too goes through phases of leg pain especially on days when she does a lot of physical activity. Try massaging his legs at bedtime with warm oil or apply Moov. If the pain is too much and he wakes up several times at night, then try giving him a small dose of paracetamol which will take care of the pain. Growing children often face this but its not a serious concern. Hope this helps.

about health

hello all,my is 2yrs old now. he is suffering from cough and cold for month used..

Dry cough

instant relief

How to boost immunity in kids?

does anyone know how to build immunity in kids?My son has been catching cold ver..

weight and height

average weight and hight of 1yr 9month baby girl

What to give for cold and cough

My child 3 yrs old has a difficulty in breathing due to cold and cough his nose..

food good for immune system

which food make strong immune system

my baby is suffering wid cold

hungry

My daughter eats a lot . she eats non stop. please advice