Legs paining

Kamala

My son is 3yrs 3months old. he is so active. He used to jump a lot. his legs are paining especially at night time. he is crying a lot I asked my pediatrician also he gave iron tonic but my son is not taking. what should I do which food or excerise I have to make for him please suggest me

• 3

Aarti

Applying Moov or any other pain relief gel is not good for kids so young.... soak her feet in warm water with a littel salt in it.... that will be more relaxing for him.

Kamala

Thank u

Dear kamala. This is common with some kids. My duaghter too goes through phases of leg pain especially on days when she does a lot of physical activity. Try massaging his legs at bedtime with warm oil or apply Moov. If the pain is too much and he wakes up several times at night, then try giving him a small dose of paracetamol which will take care of the pain. Growing children often face this but its not a serious concern. Hope this helps.

my baby is suffering wid cold

Is my son weight appropriate to his age?

my son is 2 years and 8 months old and his weight is 12 kgs. Is his weight is co..

suffering from cold and cough

my son is 2. 7yrs... he is having a running nose and cough plz suggest

2 and half years cough

my son is 2 and half years... he starts coughing vigorously at midnight n it la..

hi my baby is 2 moths 16 days old, what..

vomiting and indigestion problem

I hv 1 year old son...... my problem is that my son doesn't like to eat any kind..

poop

hi... my BB 1. 5 his poop like adult. i m so worried .plz suggest wt I do???