Special Needs

Less Concentration at School

Sajini

My son is 5 year old 14 Kg  studying in UKG.  He is not showing interest on his either studies or some extra curricular activities like dancing, carate, music.  His teacher used to say that he is slow in his studies after some time he feels tired and lay down in table.  I asked my family doctor regarding his weight and asked for some food supplimentaries but he refuses and says he is active so no need of it.  He won't like fruits and snacks also very choosy.  need suggestions pls.  

krishnakali basu

i would suggest a full body check up first,vitamin d defeciency also makes one lethagic

Sajini

Thamks for the advice

Generally due to deficiency of iron happens with kids. Must get it checked. My niece having exactly same issue... she could sit properly in soft just lay down, very slow in every work. Later came to know deficiency of Iron. Now she is perfectly fine active in studies and other activities.

never brush nd bath

daily dng like this... he has mood means.. take bath nd brush.... last one mont..

week eye sight

hi my son is 5. 5 year old. He has to were glasses his no. cylinderical one is 2..

cinfident dirl

how can make my girl live in confident

imperfect shape of legs

my baby is 3 yr and 10 months old. she has 20 kg weight now a days. her legs are..

cold and cough

hi mam I am shoba my son name is Sandeep he is cold and cough . he is 4years old..

dnt want to lisent to me

how to handle him

About M R vaccine

I have already got my kids vaccinatedMMR vaccine when they were one and half yea..

how can i improve his immunity?

how can i improve his immune system???my son dont evn eat an apple vith his hand..