Special Needs

Less Concentration at School

Sajini

My son is 5 year old 14 Kg  studying in UKG.  He is not showing interest on his either studies or some extra curricular activities like dancing, carate, music.  His teacher used to say that he is slow in his studies after some time he feels tired and lay down in table.  I asked my family doctor regarding his weight and asked for some food supplimentaries but he refuses and says he is active so no need of it.  He won't like fruits and snacks also very choosy.  need suggestions pls.  

krishnakali basu

i would suggest a full body check up first,vitamin d defeciency also makes one lethagic

Sajini

Thamks for the advice

Generally due to deficiency of iron happens with kids. Must get it checked. My niece having exactly same issue... she could sit properly in soft just lay down, very slow in every work. Later came to know deficiency of Iron. Now she is perfectly fine active in studies and other activities.

speech

my child is 4 years 3 months and has just started talking g . his speech is not..

imperfect shape of legs

my baby is 3 yr and 10 months old. she has 20 kg weight now a days. her legs are..

never brush nd bath

daily dng like this... he has mood means.. take bath nd brush.... last one mont..

never brush nd bath at morn

my son is 3 yrs he never brush at morning.. nd also scared to take bath also...

cold and cough

hi mam I am shoba my son name is Sandeep he is cold and cough . he is 4years old..

About M R vaccine

I have already got my kids vaccinatedMMR vaccine when they were one and half yea..

my son does not speak well.

docter diagnosed he is affected with mreld. how can i recover soon. his age is 3..