Lets celebrate Valentine's Day with our kids....

Indu

I am planning to celebrate Valenetine with my kids this time :) and making the day special for them.... n definitely give some gifts to them as well.. There are so many hearts hanging these days on the shop counters ...planning to buy 2 small red hearts for LOVES of my life .....  How about the idea to take them out for some fun.... I know we all had great times in past with our life partners during Valentine's days .... so this time lets spread some Extra love .... we keep on saying 'Mamma loves u' but that day will say it in a special way :)  

Aashna

Hey Indu, my 4 year old daughter made a card at school and gave it to me. It had a big pink heart :) But while handing the card to me, she said Happy Birthday Mummy and her teacher had a good laugh! But it made my Valentine's Day really special.

Neena

Hey i went out for lunch with my boy.. was fun!

Madhumita Saha

Good Thought. Geared up to celebrated the V day with my 5 year princess.

Lovely thought, what gives me the tickles is that my boy has reached an age where he associates Valentines with the boy-girl stuff. To expand the thought and to convey taht this day is for everyone we love, this time we are going to have him get flowers for his grand mum... and he always has mum on his case coercing him to say i love you and get roses for her.. teaching our boys a bit of chivalry is good i guess!

Poonam

I truly agreed girls. Me too going out with my two sons one is going to be a teenager next year.

Oh yes, we must make it special for our children too. Before we know it they will have 'other people' to celebrate this day with. So lets make the most of now. After all, it is a day to celebrate and express love :)

Last year I took my then 4 yr old to the beach and did whatever she wanted. She had a gala time and I took photos to show her when she grows up. Me and my Valentine :)

vaccine @ 18Months

what vaccination to be given at 18 months to the child. please share if anyone k..

my baby is 2. 1 yr but doesn't talk

hello everyone.. my baby is 2. 1 yr but till now he doesn't talk.. he say only m..

my baby is 18 months old she never sip j..

my baby is 18 months old she never sip juice what can I do so that she take inte..

eating

mere 2 saal k twins kuch nai khate,inhe khane mein koi interest nai h,what to do

is my daughter weight according her age.

my daughter is 2yrs 3 months old. her weight is 12 kg. is her weight is correct..

about my 20 months baby girl

my baby girl don't talk properly. only mumma n one or two words... dont copy wor..

A bout child's behavior

How to make my child calm, she gets angry on small things,she is 2 yr n 3 Mon ol..