Lices

Priya Manoj

My boy baby s 5 and halfmonth.... he s having more hair.... now he as got lices in head.... in my home no one has... plz suggest me how get rid of it..... he ll b always pulling his hair...

• 2

Sunita Grover Oberoi

hi, pl try to clean his head regularly with good soap or shampoo. also try to pull out as many as lices you see on regular basis. meanwhile consult homeopathy doctor for any oil or shampoo to get rid of this . the situation may get worse if you leave it like this.

preeti

I hope mundan would be the solution for this as its not good to use any other product .

yellow urine

hi moms,my baby has 6months old. she is urinating yellow color how to reduce thi..

milk

my son is 11 months old .. he has to two teeth down.. he is biting a lot ... I c..

low weight

my babies are nine months old. twin babies. they are premature and low birth we..

Breastfeed

my baby is 2 months old & I breastfed him only for a month after that unable to..

Vaccination

Govt of India has made some flu vaccination mandatory for 6 + months baby .. Is..

Antibiotics for cough

my son is just 2 months old.. he is having severe cough since a week.. my Doctor..

my daughter is four month old can I use..

which month I can use kangaroo bag