Loose motion

Sonali Mudliar

My baby is 12 months old. From last 2 data he doing loose motion 3 to 5 times a day. I think his teeth is coming. And it may be one of the reasons for loose motions. What r precautions I can take in this period.

• 1

Keep your baby well hydrated by giving him pedialite along with saunf water. You may boil the saunf in the water seive it and let it cool for sometime and then give it to him. Anyway it would be better if you also consult your doctor.

rashes

my baby has rashes because of loose motion.. what i have to do??please suggest

make your child more active

kids of today's generation are more engage on phone. They know how to use phone..

which oil can use in winter season for b..

which oil can use in winter season

swelling in nose

my son fell down before a week and there was bruising and bleeding from his nose..

weight

hii all moms my baby girl is 1 year 2 months old.. but her weight is only 8 and..

Does not eat atol

Hi mothers, my baby is 1. 6 yrs old. He only drinks milk, but doesn't eat anythi..

foot hand mouth disease

my lo is suffering from that we went peadac and he gave medicines. But I want yo..