Loose motions

ritika dhingra

My daughter is 4 months old. She is not on breastfeed since last one month and takes double tone milk. She is having loose motions since last evening. After every single feed, she is passing stool. That is why she is feeling too sick and irritated and ia sleeping more than the usual. What can be done?

• 4

ritika dhingra

Thanks all for ur advice.

Neha Chopra

I would suggest you to give her formula feed like lactogen or Nanz. Do not give mother dairy milk till d baby is a year old as it is difficult to digest and leads to tummy problems.

radhika tuniki

Hi ritika....... in general doc suggests sporlac powder. half of the powder can be mixed in one spoon of milk and given to baby. Also they suggest dry zinc powder which need to be mixed with water and need to be given for 2 weeks.. pls consult doc and take suggestion whether u can go with these.....

Sunita

You could check if stool has saliva like texture which means she has diarrhea. You could feed her with ors to help dehydration. In case she has fever and feels uneasy it's better to take her to doctor. Otherwise babys pass stool frequently at this age

about potty

mere baby ko 1 week se potty nhii aa rhi h.. he is 5 month old baby boy... tota..

pulse polio 2017

When is Government driven pulse polio day in 2017? will it be available in priva..

Rolling on

My baby is 2 1/2 months old when can I expect her to roll on

weight gain

my daughter is 12 months now her weight is 8 kgs her birth weight is 2. 2. my hu..

Regarding cleaning of milk bottles

Is boiling the most effective way to clean up the milk bottles or any other meth..

about baby

Hi my baby will complete 3months this Monday she is trying to crawl should I all..

Sneezing and not sleeping enough

hi frnds, my kiddoo of 3 months old, is sneezing not less than 4 times everyday..