Loose motions

Ritika Dhingra

My daughter is 4 months old. She is not on breastfeed since last one month and takes double tone milk. She is having loose motions since last evening. After every single feed, she is passing stool. That is why she is feeling too sick and irritated and ia sleeping more than the usual. What can be done?

• 4

ritika dhingra

Thanks all for ur advice.

Neha Chopra

I would suggest you to give her formula feed like lactogen or Nanz. Do not give mother dairy milk till d baby is a year old as it is difficult to digest and leads to tummy problems.

radhika tuniki

Hi ritika....... in general doc suggests sporlac powder. half of the powder can be mixed in one spoon of milk and given to baby. Also they suggest dry zinc powder which need to be mixed with water and need to be given for 2 weeks.. pls consult doc and take suggestion whether u can go with these.....

Sunita

You could check if stool has saliva like texture which means she has diarrhea. You could feed her with ors to help dehydration. In case she has fever and feels uneasy it's better to take her to doctor. Otherwise babys pass stool frequently at this age

diarrhea

Mera beta ko thanda se diarrhea ho gaya hai wah medicine lete hi vomiting karna..

health & wellnesss

Hello. my baby is 5 month. when he is crying him legs are shaking. what i do. pl..

Medicines for infants

can anyone share what medicines pediatrician suggested for new born and till whe..

safety

how to safe from mosquito for 9 month baby

white spots on forehead of my 6 months b..

Hiii... There are white spots on forehead of my 6 months old baby. I consulted p..

Cerelac

is cerelac good for 6 month baby? if yes then which flavour good to start with....

worms

please suggest some remedy for worms for 6 month baby.. please it's urgent

weight

hi my weight during 9 mnth was 73 nw my baby is 2 mnths old and still my weight..