Loose motions

Ritika Dhingra

My daughter is 4 months old. She is not on breastfeed since last one month and takes double tone milk. She is having loose motions since last evening. After every single feed, she is passing stool. That is why she is feeling too sick and irritated and ia sleeping more than the usual. What can be done?

• 4

ritika dhingra

Thanks all for ur advice.

Neha Chopra

I would suggest you to give her formula feed like lactogen or Nanz. Do not give mother dairy milk till d baby is a year old as it is difficult to digest and leads to tummy problems.

radhika tuniki

Hi ritika....... in general doc suggests sporlac powder. half of the powder can be mixed in one spoon of milk and given to baby. Also they suggest dry zinc powder which need to be mixed with water and need to be given for 2 weeks.. pls consult doc and take suggestion whether u can go with these.....

Sunita

You could check if stool has saliva like texture which means she has diarrhea. You could feed her with ors to help dehydration. In case she has fever and feels uneasy it's better to take her to doctor. Otherwise babys pass stool frequently at this age

pihu health

why my babys health no improve?

about feed

wt fruits I can give to my 11mnth daughter? she's suffering cold nd cough

cough n cold

hello all.... my son is going to be 11 month old on this 15 ... he had cough fr..

cold and cough

hi my son is 3. 5 months , since from 3 weeks he having cold doctor had given me..

massage

I am a working mom... my baby is 6. 5 months old.. hv to join duty this month....

suffering from constipation

i m suffering from constipation... i have pain in anus while going to toilet it..

mosquito bites

I protect my baby against the mosquitos. I have used almost everything available..

Baby's growth

Hi My daughter is six months old but she doesnt look like 6 months old i think s..