Loss of hair in patches

aswathy mahesh

I am lossing hair in round patches now 4 months after delivery. Has anyone experienced the same? Any remedies for it? Pls help

Haritima Pandey

My hair is also falling after delivery BT nt in round patches. Hair fall after delivery is nrml. .

my 9months old baby suffering from cold and cough in 10days. i have giving med f..

Cold

My daughter is 55 days old . She is suffering from cold her nose are blocked and..

Teething

Hi my baby is 6th month old he is teethg.. Not able to sleep.. Too cranky.. Is t..

for cold

my baby is 7 month old suffering from cold ....her nose is fully blocked unable..

poop

since last 4 days i m giving my 3 month son soya milk due to gas issue. but he i..

periods

hi mummas.. my baby is going to complete 6 mnths and still my periods haven't r..

dry skin

hi all my baby completed 6 months .she is having very dry skin please suggest gu..

loose motions

My baby is 4 months 10 days old. he got loose motions. what should I do? ?any ho..