Low weight

Suparna Khan

My child 11 months. His weight is 7. 7. his birth weight is 2. 5. Is it good or any problem. what is the solution

ameena yaseen

my baby too have the same problem he is 11 months his weight is 8. 2. I think ur baby is now completed 1 year can I know his present weight..

Shuchita Joel

Weight should double in 5 months and triple on a year

It is quite normal. Don' t worry. Just ensure that you keep breastfeeding as long as possible along with the regular food that you have started.

baby food

hello, my baby is 7 months old now.. she doesn't like to eat anything like porri..

formula milk

how to give formula milk to my 3 month old quantity

water

hi mommies my baby is 4 months old and he is on formula feed as well as breast m..

feeding

hello my baby 4months old he wakes up 2time in midnight for milk is it good or n..

my baby is 6 month old .. so any when s..

6 month baby eating schedule

nutri

suggest me some tasty receips for my 12mnth baby...

weight gainer

hi mera beta 1 saal ka hai. or uska weight 8 kg only hai. me kya karu uska weigh..

Regarding baby weight gain and feeding p..

My son is going to be 8months by next week. Last week when we checked his wgt he..