Macus in throat

shikha sharma

My toddler is having lot of chest congestion.... not able to spit macus ...wat to do

• 2

Nidhi Bansal

my son is having the same issue.. someone suggest me to give "haldi dhood" or turmeric milk daily to your child along with juice of one guava leave daily to save them to save the chest congestion... its effective...

Hi Shikha, Pls refer to an earlier parent talk- http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/chest-congestion/929

my baby shower 1 yr 8 month. she so nt h..

my baby shower nt having her food properly

eating bad things

My son is 2yrs old. he is slowly inbuliting a habit of eating cement,powder,crea..

cold n throat infection

my daughter is 18 months old,every month she will be having tonsils,cold n cough..

cough and running nose

My son has cough at nights the most it's dry cough n now running nose as well....

homeopathy medi is good for babys??

homeopathy medi is good for babys????like cough and cold, calcium ????

How to boost immunity in kids?

does anyone know how to build immunity in kids?My son has been catching cold ver..

Hi give me the reason of gastro bcz my1 and half year old baby often suffering f..

Sleeping

Hi My baby is 16 months old .. recently his sleep pattern totally changed .. he..