Main food Only Plain rice

Shabana M J

My son is 4 this november,2015. He likes to take only plain white rice. He does not like to have along any carries or rasam to it not even variety rice. He would take fried items like chicken or potato along with plain rice. How can I encourage him to take curries and other veggies. He does not like to chew only vegetables but chews non-veg. I tried cutlets that too failed.

• 2

Shabana M J

I tried to give him soups and juice. He says no. He is not ready for change from routine. He just have pineapple and orange juice. And apple and banana as fruit. Not willing to give a try. If I force him to give a taste teat also he cough and vomit. Please suggest he is malnurished and underweight. I give him a handfull of cashews daily still no weight gain.

Teena

Hi Shabana, If your son is not eating rice with curry then you may give him soups, fresh fruit juices, shakes separately to fulfill his nutritional requirements.

weak

hi my son is now 4yr 2mnths old. his weight is too low n will nt eat properly n..

Night time fedding

Hello friends, my beby is 6 month old,i want to know that my breast feeding is m..

not eating any thing

my daughter 4yr old not eating any thing , she keeps the food in mouth only not..

Feeding

Feeding is the most difficult task of parenting .Especially if your mommy of 2 o..

My 5 years old kid's apetite

Dear all, greetings. My 5 years kid's (girl) apetite is very bad. She is neither..

Apetite

My child is 5years10months ,,he is very active and brainy,,,but he doesn't want..

Age to start spices in children's food

hi all momies. My son is 3 year old. Initially when I started giving him solid f..

Food intake is very less and weight is..

My son is 5 years old and his weight is 14. 5 which is very less I feel and he d..