Main food Only Plain rice

Shabana M J

My son is 4 this november,2015. He likes to take only plain white rice. He does not like to have along any carries or rasam to it not even variety rice. He would take fried items like chicken or potato along with plain rice. How can I encourage him to take curries and other veggies. He does not like to chew only vegetables but chews non-veg. I tried cutlets that too failed.

• 2

Shabana M J

I tried to give him soups and juice. He says no. He is not ready for change from routine. He just have pineapple and orange juice. And apple and banana as fruit. Not willing to give a try. If I force him to give a taste teat also he cough and vomit. Please suggest he is malnurished and underweight. I give him a handfull of cashews daily still no weight gain.

Teena

Hi Shabana, If your son is not eating rice with curry then you may give him soups, fresh fruit juices, shakes separately to fulfill his nutritional requirements.

How to make my toddler eat with his hand..

my son is 3yrs old n not having intrust to eat at all. I force him to eat and I..

Feeding

Feeding is the most difficult task of parenting .Especially if your mommy of 2 o..

underweight

hey ya... my daughter is 5. 3 and she is 4 kgs underweight.. her body is very t..

not chewing food

she doesn't yet bite her food but swallows it. she bites chips and junk food . w..

Age to start spices in children's food

hi all momies. My son is 3 year old. Initially when I started giving him solid f..

my child was short

wat food or healthy diet for him

Food intake is very less and weight is..

My son is 5 years old and his weight is 14. 5 which is very less I feel and he d..

Eating Issue

I am worry about my child as he don't eat properly. He used to eat only dal ric..