Main food Only Plain rice

Shabana M J

My son is 4 this november,2015. He likes to take only plain white rice. He does not like to have along any carries or rasam to it not even variety rice. He would take fried items like chicken or potato along with plain rice. How can I encourage him to take curries and other veggies. He does not like to chew only vegetables but chews non-veg. I tried cutlets that too failed.

• 2

Shabana M J

I tried to give him soups and juice. He says no. He is not ready for change from routine. He just have pineapple and orange juice. And apple and banana as fruit. Not willing to give a try. If I force him to give a taste teat also he cough and vomit. Please suggest he is malnurished and underweight. I give him a handfull of cashews daily still no weight gain.

Teena

Hi Shabana, If your son is not eating rice with curry then you may give him soups, fresh fruit juices, shakes separately to fulfill his nutritional requirements.

summer

my girl is 7years old. summer food chart pls

food chart

hi mom's,pls tell me food chart. to put-on weight. actually my kids are twins. t..

Hello,Can please suggest Some healthy br..

what to pack in thr box that is healthy enough is a tough job pls can you tel me..

Food intake is very less and weight is..

My son is 5 years old and his weight is 14. 5 which is very less I feel and he d..

Feeding problem

My daughter likes to eat non veg ..she often by suffers from indigestion.. few d..

nutrition

In summer,which food is better for kids

not chewing food

she doesn't yet bite her food but swallows it. she bites chips and junk food . w..

my child was short

wat food or healthy diet for him