make learning more intresting

shruti jha

my son he nine yrs old he likes to play only video games doesnt want to study wat to do

• 2

Sukanya Banerjee

Most of the boys today are attracted to video games. Sometimes you have to be firm and restrict his game playing time. Push him towards reading. Most of the kids do not like studying. And they will do anything to get away from it. Still make a routine and make him sit down. Do not let him do other things during that time. Once he knows that if he finishes his studies he can go back to play, he will probably do his work. But you have to be very strict and should not sway away from it.

Shreya Rajvanshi

Hi Shruti, create an interesting ambience around his study area. Get some interesting stationery, a mug with an inspiring quote, or placard with an interesting quote

less interest in studies

my daughter is in 2nd class but nt showing much interest in studies

increase concentration of my 11yr daught..

pl explain how to increase the concentration of my 11 years daughter in studies...

physical punishment @ school

my son is 8yrs old & he is in class 3.. im facing severe prblms with his sc teac..

Game regarding

My daughter don't know about what game is favourite for her

my children are scared of studying from..

my children run away when i call them for studies

education

how cn I make her more attentive on her studies??

education

How to motivate a child

study of my baby

he is not ready to read n write. he is in class 2nd but he is too much weak. he..