make learning more intresting

Shruti Jha

my son he nine yrs old he likes to play only video games doesnt want to study wat to do

• 2

Sukanya Banerjee

Most of the boys today are attracted to video games. Sometimes you have to be firm and restrict his game playing time. Push him towards reading. Most of the kids do not like studying. And they will do anything to get away from it. Still make a routine and make him sit down. Do not let him do other things during that time. Once he knows that if he finishes his studies he can go back to play, he will probably do his work. But you have to be very strict and should not sway away from it.

Shreya Rajvanshi

Hi Shruti, create an interesting ambience around his study area. Get some interesting stationery, a mug with an inspiring quote, or placard with an interesting quote

want to buy some of educational and craf..

for entertaining with education

Hyderabad School

Dear all, I would like to know about Hyderabad school near by gachibowli. we ar..

education

How to motivate a child

Learning problems

Hi my son 7years old. He was talking different languages how to change plz help..

focus

daughter does not focus on studies

physical punishment @ school

my son is 8yrs old & he is in class 3.. im facing severe prblms with his sc teac..

hi just want to make my child busy in a..

want to angage my daughter in the activities of her likes