make learning more intresting

Shruti Jha

my son he nine yrs old he likes to play only video games doesnt want to study wat to do

• 3

Joe P Horton

I agree kids of age between 9 to 15 years, usually gets attracted towards video games, and avoid studying books. I think you should properly arrange a timetable which includes study time as well as playing time accordingly. Video games are not too bad, as they also have many benefits like kids can gain concentration power, can improve their eye sight, and becomes more independent to handle the situations. Few sites like www. instant-gaming. com/en/ , CD keys has bought many entertaining games that will also helps to improve skills.

Sukanya Banerjee

Most of the boys today are attracted to video games. Sometimes you have to be firm and restrict his game playing time. Push him towards reading. Most of the kids do not like studying. And they will do anything to get away from it. Still make a routine and make him sit down. Do not let him do other things during that time. Once he knows that if he finishes his studies he can go back to play, he will probably do his work. But you have to be very strict and should not sway away from it.

Shreya Rajvanshi

Hi Shruti, create an interesting ambience around his study area. Get some interesting stationery, a mug with an inspiring quote, or placard with an interesting quote

education

how to improve education skill

hi just want to make my child busy in a..

want to angage my daughter in the activities of her likes

less interest in studies

my daughter is in 2nd class but nt showing much interest in studies

increase educational interest

my daughter is 7+ . I wish if anyone can suggest me how could her interest in ed..

Lack of interest in studying

My daughter is 7 years old in class 2 she lack interest in the studying till da..

he is distracted from studies in last 2m..

he is distracted from his studies