Making sentences looking at pictures practice

Zanzanil Patel

My daughter is in Sr. Kg 5 yrs old. Teacher says give practice for making sentences looking at picture. Since their spelling knowledge is limited to 3 letter words I am lost on how to give the practice. Any help from experienced moms?

• 1

Hi Zanzail! You could begin with oral practice initially. 1. Play a game with her by asking her to speak lines on her favorite animal, or favorite food or favorite color. You could write down lines along by helping her build sentences. Once u have written u could underline three letter words and ask her to spell these and after that underline four letter words and make her remember those . Thereby gradually increase complexity. 2. U could buy picture cards with the help of which she can try making sentences and express herself whatever she wants to say to u. For ex:Please give me a glass of milk. 3. U could bring simple 3 or 4 letter words story books with pictures and help her in reading. Make it a ritual to read a bedtime story before sleeping. 4. U could bring her a notebook in which she can write down new words added to her vocabulary with their meanings. 5. Give her dictation tests after a week of practice of new words. 6. Help her read words while traveling in a car on hoardings ,walls,shops etc .praise her for efforts. 7 Make her practice lines on self introduction and help her learn parents' name and their numbers and her address. 8. Once she has watched a cartoon movie or a serial , she can explain the story to u in short simple sentneces. Make the drawing of characters and write their names. 9. Add 10 sight words every month to her vocabulary. Help her learn these with practice. Hope this helps!

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..

Eye n hand Coordination

Hi..... my Daughter is 7 years old. I need suggestions to improve her eye n hand..

son is learning but using bad words. how..

how to reduce and protect him from learning baf words

Regarding education of kids

Hi all, I have one problem pls advice me... I've been married in a very small to..

education

which his best syllabus cbseor icse?

education & child angry

ny child is very angry about studies.

Hi my daughter is 4yrs 10 months old she..

she is very slow in understanding languages how to improve her