Mashed food

Chaitra

My son is 2 yrs 7 months he still eats mashed food. Is tat ok ? In a very very less quantity may b 3 to 4 bites of chewed food he eats tat too not always .

• 2

geetika bhatt

Start giving him soft foods like idli, aalu tikki, boiled aalu, sooji dosa, sabudana kheer etc n let him eat by himself. He will explore the texture of food n thn will start eating slowly slowly. Dnt worry.

If he is active, keeping to his milestones, and gaining weight then nothing to worry. In case he is not then you need to consult the doctor.

Water Intake

My daughter is of 1 yr and 7 months , she drink very less water . Please suggest..

Eating issue

I serve chapati with dal to my 1 year old baby.. he does not like it to eat eage..

Doesn't chew the food...

My son is 3 years old and he doesn't chew the food.. All kind of stuffed chapati..

eating

my baby 19 month old ...he not interest in eating for any food. .I follow many..

Baby is anaemic

My daughter is 20months old having weight of 13kg and height of 85cm But she is..

1. 5 yr baby food

Varieties for baby food

health and food

my daughter is 2 years old ,she is not eating rice at evening time. iam giving c..