Me & mummy

hetal nandaniya

my son is of 1 month. He get hiccups everyday from the time of his birth. Is it normal? Wt to do to relieve that?

Talat Farheen

Hi Hetal, it's very common in infants. My daughter also used to have lots of hiccups. Nothing to worry they will decrease by the time.

applej82000

getting hiccups r very normal..... nothing to worry about. they will go away by themselvea

Swathi Rao

It's absolutely common to have hiccups in babies. This is due to swallowing of air during crying and breast/bottle feeding. Hiccups intend to push the air out so there is nothing to worry about. U could give her/him gripe water when he is 3 months old

Feeding bottle

I will be traveling with my 7 month old daughter so wanted to introduce feeding..

bitting

while I bf my baby he bite my nipple nd stretch like a rubber so that am painful..

farex or lactogen for 1 and half month b..

my son vomit evrytym he feeds wat must b the reason n wat is best for him from b..

First tooth for baby

Hi all when does first tooth of baby appears. My daughter is going to turn 1 thi..

milk

my son is 11 months old .. he has to two teeth down.. he is biting a lot ... I c..

Baby is not responding for sounds

Hi mommies I had preterm delivery, baby weighing 1kg. 6m completed for her from..

Hi ladies ...need new recipes for baby f..

any suggestions for food recipes for 10 month old baby... my LO seems to be bore..