Me & mummy

Hetal Nandaniya

my son is of 1 month. He get hiccups everyday from the time of his birth. Is it normal? Wt to do to relieve that?

Talat Farheen

Hi Hetal, it's very common in infants. My daughter also used to have lots of hiccups. Nothing to worry they will decrease by the time.

applej82000

getting hiccups r very normal..... nothing to worry about. they will go away by themselvea

Swathi Rao

It's absolutely common to have hiccups in babies. This is due to swallowing of air during crying and breast/bottle feeding. Hiccups intend to push the air out so there is nothing to worry about. U could give her/him gripe water when he is 3 months old

Solid food of 7months old baby

I m little confused dat what food should I give to my little ones. ..plz tell he..

Skin tone

please suggest how to increase skin tone for my boy baby 1 month old.

dosage of medicine

doctor has recommended 2 ml of Bevon suspension once in a day. I feel the dosage..

crying while sleeping

Hi, i don't know why baby crying while sleeping. but i want resolution as i feel..

new born baby feeding

plz tell me I my baby is 23 days only the baby feed In every half hour or in eve..

baby food

i have to travel for 12 hrs. can i store milk in thermo flask.