Me & mummy

Hetal Nandaniya

my son is of 1 month. He get hiccups everyday from the time of his birth. Is it normal? Wt to do to relieve that?

Talat Farheen

Hi Hetal, it's very common in infants. My daughter also used to have lots of hiccups. Nothing to worry they will decrease by the time.

applej82000

getting hiccups r very normal..... nothing to worry about. they will go away by themselvea

Swathi Rao

It's absolutely common to have hiccups in babies. This is due to swallowing of air during crying and breast/bottle feeding. Hiccups intend to push the air out so there is nothing to worry about. U could give her/him gripe water when he is 3 months old

10 month old baby girl weight

hello all my baby girl is 10 month old she is very active she also eats well onl..

skin dryness

Hii all... My 2 month old has got white patches over her face due to skin dryne..

poop

my son is 6months old, he is not poop for past 3days. really don't know what to..

Teething

My baby is just 2 months old and wo har chiz muh m daal rha h hmne check kiya to..

2 months oldbaby

she did not pass stool for 2 days is this normal pls suggest

Hair wash

Is it safe to have head bath to baby when he is suffering from fever

Bottle feed to Breastfeed

Hi guys... is it possible to bring bottle feed baby to breastfeed? As my. LO is..

cold with blocked nose

my baby is 5 Months and his nose is blocked is facing problem during breathing a..