Measures to b taken to get rid of cold

Ruchi Darak

My baby is 1 year she is suffering from cold i am giving her nebulizer still that doesnt make her get rid of cold and also she is in her teething period so is it due to which she got cold

• 3

You are welcome Ruchi! Hope your daughter gets well soon.

Ruchi Darak

Thx i shall try it now thx a lot

Hi Ruchi, teething brings in other problems. Cold can be due to changing season. You may massage her with a mixture of mustard oil and crushed garlic. Heat the mustard oil (kachi ghaani) and crushed garlic separately. you have to heat the garlic till it turns black. Now filter this mixture and let it cool to the level of lukewarm. Massage your baby with this oil, remember to massage the chest, balk, palms and bottom of feet. Post the massage give the baby a warm bath and put your baby to sleep. It is an effective method and you will soon see the difference. I tried it on my son as well.

how can I leave the feeding of my 18 mon..

my son is 18 month old but he does not leave the feeding. i tried mahasudarshan..

under weight

my baby of 2 n half years have only 10 kg plz suń£gest some nutritional food to p..

A bout child's behavior

How to make my child calm, she gets angry on small things,she is 2 yr n 3 Mon ol..

Mobile phone use

My son is using mobile phone very often in night time continously for hours.. N..

hair loss

my son is 2 yrs 8 mnths .his hair is too thin. dr says there is no medicine at t..

My child anger behaviour.

he is very short tampered. if no one listen to him or agree with his,he start th..

not obeying

I don't know what I have to do how to make my son to be obedient, not listening..

potty training

my son is 2 yr old. I'm not able to potty train him. he is not even trying to si..