Measures to b taken to get rid of cold

Ruchi Darak

My baby is 1 year she is suffering from cold i am giving her nebulizer still that doesnt make her get rid of cold and also she is in her teething period so is it due to which she got cold

• 3

You are welcome Ruchi! Hope your daughter gets well soon.

Ruchi Darak

Thx i shall try it now thx a lot

Hi Ruchi, teething brings in other problems. Cold can be due to changing season. You may massage her with a mixture of mustard oil and crushed garlic. Heat the mustard oil (kachi ghaani) and crushed garlic separately. you have to heat the garlic till it turns black. Now filter this mixture and let it cool to the level of lukewarm. Massage your baby with this oil, remember to massage the chest, balk, palms and bottom of feet. Post the massage give the baby a warm bath and put your baby to sleep. It is an effective method and you will soon see the difference. I tried it on my son as well.

baby s tooth

my son two year old his front tooth enamel has gone completely what are the reme..

breast feeding

plz suggest me how to stop breast feeding of 2. 1year baby.

syrup bandy

as per doc advise I gave bandy syrup on Friday night 5ml and was advised to give..

concentration issue

my daughter is 16 month old, whenever I try to teach her small things like bye b..

parenting

what values should i teach to my 2yrs 10 months old daughter. so that she will..

Worried about food

Mommies what do u guys feed for 16 months baby who suddenly refusing to eat any..

NT HAVING FOOD

Hii my son is 1 year 3 mnths. He had cold 10 days back. From tut time he s refus..

very aggressive

my daughter is 2. 5 years old n she is very aggressive. If I say no for anything..