Measures to b taken to get rid of cold

Ruchi Darak

My baby is 1 year she is suffering from cold i am giving her nebulizer still that doesnt make her get rid of cold and also she is in her teething period so is it due to which she got cold

• 3

You are welcome Ruchi! Hope your daughter gets well soon.

Ruchi Darak

Thx i shall try it now thx a lot

Hi Ruchi, teething brings in other problems. Cold can be due to changing season. You may massage her with a mixture of mustard oil and crushed garlic. Heat the mustard oil (kachi ghaani) and crushed garlic separately. you have to heat the garlic till it turns black. Now filter this mixture and let it cool to the level of lukewarm. Massage your baby with this oil, remember to massage the chest, balk, palms and bottom of feet. Post the massage give the baby a warm bath and put your baby to sleep. It is an effective method and you will soon see the difference. I tried it on my son as well.

diet chart nd time table for 1 yr baby

hiii.... my baby is 1 yr old plz sgst me time table nd diet chart nd in hou muc..

My son swallowing food not munching..

My son is 1. 8yrs old.. When he was 7 months i started to give food in puree for..

baby walk

hii all.... my baby boy is 1 year old ...kindly guide how to make him walk.......

how to stop breastfeeding of 2 year baby

my 2 year baby girl while sleeping at night always ask for breastfeeding. Every..

why the toddler repeating when he ask fo..

why the toddler repeating when he ask for something,if he wants water he will sa..

swollen lip

my 13 months old son just started with his steps n today had a fall with bleed..

Worried about food

Mommies what do u guys feed for 16 months baby who suddenly refusing to eat any..

My child is 13 months now. He has starte..

Whole day he just wants to walk and at night his legs started paining kindly sug..