Measures to b taken to get rid of cold

Ruchi Darak

My baby is 1 year she is suffering from cold i am giving her nebulizer still that doesnt make her get rid of cold and also she is in her teething period so is it due to which she got cold

• 3

You are welcome Ruchi! Hope your daughter gets well soon.

Ruchi Darak

Thx i shall try it now thx a lot

Hi Ruchi, teething brings in other problems. Cold can be due to changing season. You may massage her with a mixture of mustard oil and crushed garlic. Heat the mustard oil (kachi ghaani) and crushed garlic separately. you have to heat the garlic till it turns black. Now filter this mixture and let it cool to the level of lukewarm. Massage your baby with this oil, remember to massage the chest, balk, palms and bottom of feet. Post the massage give the baby a warm bath and put your baby to sleep. It is an effective method and you will soon see the difference. I tried it on my son as well.

How to make my girl eat wholesome meal

My daughter is two n half yrs old. When it comes to having food .... there are..

Thumb problem

My son is 2 years old and he puts thumb in his mouth round the clock Tried diffe..

my 2 year girl is having 2 to 3 pimples..

my 2 year 2 month baby girl is having a few pimples on her face what does it ind..

Mobile addiction of children's

Hi everyone, I am 3 yr 7 month baby girl and 2 yr 4 month baby boy father, my jo..

diet chart nd time table for 1 yr baby

hiii.... my baby is 1 yr old plz sgst me time table nd diet chart nd in hou muc..

breast feeding

plz suggest me how to stop breast feeding of 2. 1year baby.

urgent talk

my baby 2year old dont talk properly