Travelling with Children

medicine for air sickness

While travelling one time we faced a lot of turbulence and my daughter ( who up until then had no motion sickness ) started feeling queezy and then threw up . Can anyone suggest a medicine that I can give her to help her travel. ( she is 6 yrs old and would really not like taking a pill)

• 7

hey people !! just an update , i tried a syrup called " Emeset ( cipla ) - Lemon Flavor " and it worked wonderfully on my daughter ...

Matteo : Would you know where i could pick up the wrist band from ?? It sounds nice , i would def. like to give it a shot... thanks

Praveen/ nitin - Are you talking about AVOMINE? Does this also come in a flavored syrup form ??

Matteo Chiampo

our nanny in the past was used to put a bunch of freshly cut parsley on her stomach for fighting car motion sickness.

Matteo Chiampo

while traveling by boat, my two nieces (9 and 12 years old) have used successfully a kind of elastic wrist band with a half-ball made of wood. Apparently the half ball stimulates a pressure point on the bottom side of the wrist which has the effect of reducing/eliminating sea sickness. Not sure how much was the placebo/psychological effect in play, but the bottom line is that the have not thrown up for the duration of the boat ride for the first time in their lives!!

Try the standard abomine. in case you want to go the non-medicine way, try some lemon and orange candies to nibble for her while on the flight.

food while travelling

meri baby ko abi cold aur cough h him 18nov ko udaipur ja rhe hai plz suggest me..

travelling with new born

when can i travel

Travelling makes me scary with my younge..

My experience of travelling with the younger kid of mine is not a good one... So..

Weekly discussion

It is parentune Discussion time:   With winter vacations around the corne..

train travel with a toddler

Please suggest the do's and don'ts as this is my first train trip alone with my..

The ideal getaway for a mother and daugh..

Hi, Could you help me with a few options wrt to places where my sister and her..

bus info

Has anyone taken a night bus to Dharamshala ? Are these on time and do these bus..

train journey

We are planning a trip on the train “ Palace on Wheels “. Just wanted to know if..