Medicine for cold

Jenifer Levis

Hello mommies my girl is 5 months completed and now she is suffering from heavy cold and not taking food properly pls suggest some medicine

Shrutie Kher

Use a streamer in the room n add eucalyptus oil in it ... Worked Wonders for my baby ...

Jenifer Levis

Thank u sruthi and preet kaur

Sruthi Patiballa

Hello jenifer, Here are some home remedies for cold for infants: 1. Mix camphor in coconut oil, and apply that to the lungs, chest, nossils and throat. 2. Mix 50gm of menthol, and 50gm of camphor in a bottle, leave this for 1 day, the mixture will become like liquid then add 1 table spoon of coconut oil. Apply this. When you apply this, the baby may vomit some liquid type just clean that and don't get tensed. 3. Take 10 leaves of tulasi, extract that and give those drops. 4. Take 1 table spoon of mustard oil, apply that on a betel leaf warm the betel leaf and keep that on ur baby chest, check the warmth of the leaf before ur place that on your babies chest. To warm the betel leaf, after applying musturd to the leaf will be stick so that it can stick to ir hand place ur hand 5 inches above the hot tava, when you feel its hot place that on your babies chest. Hope anyone of these will help you and let me now which helped you. Thank you and take care

Preet Kaur

Give steam for cold. You can use nasoclear also.. In extremely bad condition, you can also use nebolizer as per ur ped's advice.

baby weight

My baby is now 11 month n she is only 8. 6 kg. plz suggest me to how to increas..

breastfeeding

i am unable to feed my baby. quantity of milk is very less as my baby is having..

weight gain

my baby is 2 months 24 days old. she is prematured now 3 kg. how to gain good we..

scalp disorder

what we have to do for my 3 months old baby boy having scalp patches on his head..

baby care

my 2months girl baby is a pre-matured baby pls give me some suggestions how to t..

loose motion

my daughter is three months old. she is passing loose stool 8-10 times a day sin..

soap

which soap is the best to use ...my little one is 4. 5 months alhamdolilah