Medicine for cold

Jenifer Levis

Hello mommies my girl is 5 months completed and now she is suffering from heavy cold and not taking food properly pls suggest some medicine

Shrutie Kher

Use a streamer in the room n add eucalyptus oil in it ... Worked Wonders for my baby ...

Jenifer Levis

Thank u sruthi and preet kaur

Sruthi Patiballa

Hello jenifer, Here are some home remedies for cold for infants: 1. Mix camphor in coconut oil, and apply that to the lungs, chest, nossils and throat. 2. Mix 50gm of menthol, and 50gm of camphor in a bottle, leave this for 1 day, the mixture will become like liquid then add 1 table spoon of coconut oil. Apply this. When you apply this, the baby may vomit some liquid type just clean that and don't get tensed. 3. Take 10 leaves of tulasi, extract that and give those drops. 4. Take 1 table spoon of mustard oil, apply that on a betel leaf warm the betel leaf and keep that on ur baby chest, check the warmth of the leaf before ur place that on your babies chest. To warm the betel leaf, after applying musturd to the leaf will be stick so that it can stick to ir hand place ur hand 5 inches above the hot tava, when you feel its hot place that on your babies chest. Hope anyone of these will help you and let me now which helped you. Thank you and take care

Preet Kaur

Give steam for cold. You can use nasoclear also.. In extremely bad condition, you can also use nebolizer as per ur ped's advice.

massage oil

hiii momies.. my baby is 3. 5 mon old.. is the himalaya baby massag oil is good..

new born baby feeding

plz tell me I my baby is 23 days only the baby feed In every half hour or in eve..

my 3 months lo has got cough suggest me..

he has got cold n cough doctor has given mucolite.. pls suggest home remedies

health care

my baby 11mnth old,she eat ballon piece and in stool iam see the balloon peace....

practice for walk

Hello mommies. my daughter is 11months old and she has not started walking yet...