mid session admissions

sampriya

Apr 22, 2013

we have recently moved to kolkata. we are finding it difficult to get LKG seat for our daughter in most of the schools. They have finished the admission process way back in jan. Some school did a random selection which she couldnt secure. we are really stresed out by this process. please can someone suggest good CBSE/ICSE schools near jodhpur park/dhakuria, kolkata where admission is still on. thanks a lot sampriya

• 2

sampriya

thanks a lot Anurima. Just posted the same there :)

Hi Sampriya. You could also post your query in the admissions corner section of Parentune. Here is the link http://www.parentune.com/admissioncorner Hope you get an answer there.

My son is 3 year he is not wish going to..

Hi is not going to school

communication

my son speak very less, like the word or thing he is interested how to increase..

School admission

Hi dear parents.. My child is 2yrs & 2 months old . Planning to get him admitte..

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..

Playgroup/preschool

Hey hi friends.... I wanted to knw what wud b da exact age of a kid to go to a p..