mid session admissions

Sampriya

Apr 22, 2013

we have recently moved to kolkata. we are finding it difficult to get LKG seat for our daughter in most of the schools. They have finished the admission process way back in jan. Some school did a random selection which she couldnt secure. we are really stresed out by this process. please can someone suggest good CBSE/ICSE schools near jodhpur park/dhakuria, kolkata where admission is still on. thanks a lot sampriya

• 2

sampriya

thanks a lot Anurima. Just posted the same there :)

Hi Sampriya. You could also post your query in the admissions corner section of Parentune. Here is the link http://www.parentune.com/admissioncorner Hope you get an answer there.

tarntruns

toddler throwing toys and other things. how to stop

urine pass

hello my baby don't tells about urine pass. he is 2 years old. he always pass th..

how to learn talk to my 1year 7month old..

hello all... my son is 1year 7month old ..he is not talking any simple word like..

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

age for playschool

hello dear fellow parents, my son is 21 months old. what age will be fine to jo..

talk

hi my boy is 2. 5 year he doesn't talk more some words mammi papa what should i..

is playschool really essential

is palyschool essential for a kid . my daughter is 2n 1/2 n still i hv not admit..