Milk insuffiency

Anusha Veerapaneni

I have a problem of milk insuffiency, plz give tip t increase my breast milk.

• 5

ashwini kiran

Include methi leaves in your diet and mother's Horlicks also helps a lot.

Sujatha Vasudeva

Eat fenugreek powder. This helps a lot.

Aparna Sripada

Have more garlic each day. It works.

Upasna Bhanot

The simple rule of milk production is the more you feed the more milk is produced, even if the baby is just sucking it's fine. Include jeera (roasted or in food) ajwain, hing and lots of fluids in your diet. This will also prevent gas in your baby. Be calm when you feed your baby as anxiety and stress will effect milk production. Happy nursing.

Hi Anusha, You may find this blog helpful, pls read- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/how-to-increase-breast-milk-supply/584

How to stop breastfeeding

Tips to stop breastfeeding

baby crying a lot at night daily

my baby is one nd half month old. he cries a lot everyday night. I m very worrie..

starting out food

Please suggest on giving liquid food for my daughter apart from mother's milk. 5..

Baby weight

My son was weighing 2. 6kg when he was born. He was just 12 days befr DOD. My do..

not feeding well

my 4 month old baby is not feeding properly. he is not ready to feed at all. and..

My 3 months old baby is not sleeping in..

My 3 months old baby is not sleeping in the cradle or in the bed. She was sleep..

health.

my baby 7 month 15 days. she doesn't roll yet. and she lies only on her back not..