Milk quantity

Aman Kaur

Hi.. all... can anyone suggest.. how much milk quantity should be given to 4 month formula fed baby... as my baby boy milk consumption is very low... I an very worried. ..pls help...

Sakhee Birawat

Hi... It depends on how much your child wants to take... Don't go by the table on the box... It makes you feel that he is not taking enough... If there is steady increase in weight it should be fine.. Or if u still worried talk to your doc.. Make the feed exactly as per the instructions on the box... Try nan pro.. Normally kids like the taste...

Aman Kaur

Thanks a lot dear taruni for ur needful suggestion.

Taruni Manjunath

Hi. It depends on your baby's weight. Usually upto 40 ml per feed is recommended. 1 spoonful formula powder diluted with water upto 40ml quantity .

hi my baby girl is 1 yr old. she always refuse to have fruits i have tryd so man..

hi friends,my daughter is almost 7months old but she is not gaining weight, her..

Food and nutrition and water intake for..

Plz suggest d schedule and balanced diet for a seven month old child..

Milk

Hi, My baby is 8 months old. I have problem in milk production because of that r..

fruits

Hello mommies. ..pls share what fruits I can give to ma 10 month old daughter...

Food

Hai... what are all the food can be given to 8 months old baby? In what form???

not taking water

my son is 7 Months 2 week. he is not taking water either by spoon or feeding bot..

baby food

hello, my baby is 7 months old now.. she doesn't like to eat anything like porri..