Mom 50 n her boyfriend 29

Pinky Nike

Pls tell me how to handle my mom at the age of 50 she is having a boyfriend age 29! If my husband comes to know he will never have faith on me! And what if that boy takes all my moms gold n property away, coz there are jewellery already missing.

@Shikha quite a balanced and matured response Shikha!

Hi Cecilia! Being a daughter and a mother of two girls myself I understand what u r talking about. It is difficult to accept it on the face of it. If I may ask u one question, hope u won't mind answering it? Where is your father? In case she is alone and looking for a company, I don't see why it should be a problem. It's not easy to spend whole life alone. She has been there and done that and also has seen the world. I believe she knows what she is doing. As far as your doubts are concerned regarding the boy and his credentials, you sure have every right to warn her but as far as her relationship with that guy is concerned u should keep your views reserved .trust me it's not easy to live alone. When u like someone u look beyond all factors be it age, color of skin or and all other physical characteristics. I am sure she too knows there is no future to this relationship and is just looking for a close friend in him. So would request you to forget about who will say what and how it would affect you. Rather think about it from her point of view. And do keep in mind its time to repay and do something for your mother and her happiness. Hope u agree with me. Tkcare!

You may sit her and talk to her and I would advice you to take your husband in confidence.

reduce angry to my husbabd

im 26 years old for me..... my husband got angry me for silly matter.. how to m..

about child behaviour

childs behaviour

Is 2 child must for family

Hi i have daughter of 4 year and now i am confused shud we thi k fof 2nd child o..

periods problem

i put copper tea for 3 yrs... suddenly periods has 7 days.. before it has come 3..

loosemotion

meri beti 1 year ki hai.. wo bahut loosemotion kr rai hai.. bahut smell wali lig..

mothers' intake

hi, i have 5months old son. i like to have coffee twice a day. does it cause any..

Baby not turning on belly yet

My baby girl is 5 months old and she still doesn't turn by herself on her tummy...

my question

Hai all. I'm a mom of 8 month old baby... my periods s not regular after pregnan..