Mom 50 n her boyfriend 29

Pinky Nike

Pls tell me how to handle my mom at the age of 50 she is having a boyfriend age 29! If my husband comes to know he will never have faith on me! And what if that boy takes all my moms gold n property away, coz there are jewellery already missing.

@Shikha quite a balanced and matured response Shikha!

Hi Cecilia! Being a daughter and a mother of two girls myself I understand what u r talking about. It is difficult to accept it on the face of it. If I may ask u one question, hope u won't mind answering it? Where is your father? In case she is alone and looking for a company, I don't see why it should be a problem. It's not easy to spend whole life alone. She has been there and done that and also has seen the world. I believe she knows what she is doing. As far as your doubts are concerned regarding the boy and his credentials, you sure have every right to warn her but as far as her relationship with that guy is concerned u should keep your views reserved .trust me it's not easy to live alone. When u like someone u look beyond all factors be it age, color of skin or and all other physical characteristics. I am sure she too knows there is no future to this relationship and is just looking for a close friend in him. So would request you to forget about who will say what and how it would affect you. Rather think about it from her point of view. And do keep in mind its time to repay and do something for your mother and her happiness. Hope u agree with me. Tkcare!

You may sit her and talk to her and I would advice you to take your husband in confidence.

loosemotion

meri beti 1 year ki hai.. wo bahut loosemotion kr rai hai.. bahut smell wali lig..

Nice info on teething

Sikha Mam. Thx for a nice blog on teething. Hope to hv many such blogs in future

Jaundice on 4th day of birth

Hi All, My baby is suffering from jaundice from 4th day of her birth. Doctor sa..

baby food

my baby is refusing all the food items and formula milk. how to avoid breast fee..

increasing height

how can i increase height of my baby girl who is 2 years old

Baby won't sleep during day time.

My daughter is 1. 5 mnth old,she won't sleep during day tm but sleeps wel drng n..

good name for baby boy starts with lette..

please suggest some good names starts with letter P or T for my baby boy

head is flat

my baby is 6 months old and her head has become flat. How to make it proper? c..