Montessori vs pre school

Sinitha

Apr 18, 2015

Isn't a montessori better option than a pre school fr a child's initial yrs of brain development

Sinitha

Thanks Nitin

hi sinitha! Montessori is an approach to early years of learning and falls within the preschool purview. so in case you prefer this approach , you could look at preschools which follow this philosophy

lacking concentration

my six year old does not like to study at all. What shall I do to make her study..

lack interest in studies

hello mam ,my son is 4. 30yrs. he is in Lkg class. he has lack interest in studi..

School in paschim vihar

the best three formal school near paschim vihar, plz suggest. Very confused.. is..

about education

what type of teaching methods should take for this age group. How to improve fin..

Eye n hand Coordination

Hi..... my Daughter is 7 years old. I need suggestions to improve her eye n hand..

about less concentration of my son

my son is 5 years old.. he didn't concentrate when he is learning.... if i say h..

Regarding education of kids

Hi all, I have one problem pls advice me... I've been married in a very small to..

studies

my daughter. avoids to study... she is good in orals but avoids writing... i dnt..