Mosquito bite marks

Archana Rao

Hie,   My 3 and a half year son has musquito bite marks all over his legs. He had a habit of continuously meddling with the bitten area which have left lots of marks. Any suggestions on how to reduce these marks.   Regards.

• 4

Archana Rao

Thank you all, your tips are really helpful.

Dr Vaneet Parmar

The marks that are left after a mosquito bite will definitely fade with time, Use of depigmentation creams is not advisable at all as this would lead to fading of the skin from that area. "Calosoft" is a great skin soother and can be applied on the area of the bite to help ease the itching. Incase your child has very sensitive skin then a herbal cream called " Ritch " can also be used to sooth the area. Mostly make sure the child is wering full sleeves when he is out in the park or school so the mosquito bite does not happen.

hey archana, there is a great mosquito repellant spray from chicco it works great with my son , also don't worry , with time these marks fade i have actually seen that happen . If you are still worried though you can coat the bite marks with aloevera when you put your child to sleep, the aloe will heal the wound much faster and will take care of the marks too...

Mayuri

apply lacto calamine lotion twice a day....... and immediately after a mosquito bites u can apply suthol antiseptic... this will prevent him from scratching ........whenever he goes out to play... apply odomos or any other mosquito repelent if he is not allergic to it...

Health

How to increace my baby's weight, she is 1year 9months old and her weight is 9...

food good for immune system

which food make strong immune system

lices in my 15 months old baby..

hi,pls suggest me the medicine for my baby of 15 months to get rid of this. Medi..

diahrea

my baby is 1. 3 yr old. he usualy gets loose motions. how to prevent it.

baby girl not eating

my daughter is 15 months old. she doesn't eat any natural food such as rice, dal..

diet chart

how much gap should maintain among baby's feed aftet 14mnth

Hi Mt son omitting wherever he eats, i..

Immediately omits after eat anything