Mosquito bite

Jivita Soni

How to deal with mosquito bites? Although I use mosquito net at night but then also mosquito bites my child what should I do to protect my child?

• 2

Namrata

Mosquito nets r the best solution. Not clear how do they bite your baby inside a net. Try and use the net througout the day as well.

Hi Jivita, here's a blog that may help you-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/4-natural-mosquito-repellents-to-try/551

need help

hi.. my baby is 5 month 6 days ...i need to join work after 10 days ....so trie..

Fruits for 8 months old

Hi mommies.. What are all the fruits to be given for 8 months old?

how to reduce tummy after delivery

I had normal delivery by end of January I put on more weight during delivery.....

potty

My 4 months old baby is passing foamy poop since 1 week. The color of the poop i..

gastric for babies

My son is 5 months old... He is facing gastric since a week... Any remedies for..

8 month old crying in sleep and rolling

hi my son is 8months old, alwys keeps crying in SLP from past two weeks. even a..

babies weight

at the birth time my baby was 2500 kg.. now she is 3 months 21 days..... now her..

cold nd cough

my 9months old son is having severe cold and cough. though I m giving homeopathy..