Mosquito Repellent cream for 10 month old

Lakshmi Subramanian

Pls suggest a mosquito repellent cream for my 10 mth old baby. Cn we use it regularly and will it be safe for the baby? Thanks!

Lakshmi Subramanian

Thanks much Shikha!

Lakshmi while taking the child outdoors, a. U could make her wear full sleeve upper and full lenghth lower garments b. Rub neem oil on hands and legs which is a natural mosquito repellant and is safe for skin c. avoid use of dark colored clothes such as black and browns as theSe attract mosquitoes d. Or u could try using anti mosquito repellant stickers or patches which could be applied on baby's garment (please check it's effectiveness).

Lakshmi Subramanian

Thanks Shikha! Pls advise hw t handle while taking her outdoors in the evenings.

Hi Lakshmi! It's advisable to avoid use of mosquito repellant or direct application of creams on baby's skin. If u wish u cud apply cream behind baby's ears or at the sole of feet while baby is sleeping. You could use net to keep the baby safe and also try burning neem oil with a wick in a diya. Try keeping doors and windows shut during evening and at night. Hope this helps!

vaccination

what are painless and with pain vaccination?? My Lo is 2. 5 months and has finis..

lap sleep

My 2 months baby always sleep in my lap not in his bed. Please suggest

milk

hi my baby is not taking outside milk I m so worried please tell me what to do?..

baby care

hi m using tegrital 200 bcz I hv feats problem. is it affect on my 7 months baby..

food for 7mnths old baby

how to cook khichdi for my 7mnths old baby. please share the recipie