Mosquito Repellent cream for 10 month old

Lakshmi Subramanian

Pls suggest a mosquito repellent cream for my 10 mth old baby. Cn we use it regularly and will it be safe for the baby? Thanks!

Lakshmi Subramanian

Thanks much Shikha!

Lakshmi while taking the child outdoors, a. U could make her wear full sleeve upper and full lenghth lower garments b. Rub neem oil on hands and legs which is a natural mosquito repellant and is safe for skin c. avoid use of dark colored clothes such as black and browns as theSe attract mosquitoes d. Or u could try using anti mosquito repellant stickers or patches which could be applied on baby's garment (please check it's effectiveness).

Lakshmi Subramanian

Thanks Shikha! Pls advise hw t handle while taking her outdoors in the evenings.

Hi Lakshmi! It's advisable to avoid use of mosquito repellant or direct application of creams on baby's skin. If u wish u cud apply cream behind baby's ears or at the sole of feet while baby is sleeping. You could use net to keep the baby safe and also try burning neem oil with a wick in a diya. Try keeping doors and windows shut during evening and at night. Hope this helps!

Cold and cough

Will anybody plz tell me natural treatment for this cold and cough for my 5 mont..

Cough

My son has 8 months old he has too much dry cough n throat is block what can I d..

massage oil

Can I use mustard oil for massage? ?

after polio drops fever

after polio drops my 1year baby feeling feverish . I am worried

using tooth brush

hello mom's my boy is 9months old. he was having his teeth can I brush his teeth..

regarding food

my baby is 3 months 6 days old now. Is he eating any other food with mother mi..

baby's hair

my baby is 8 months and she has lot of dandruff in her head. i have tried all th..