Mosquito Repellent cream for 10 month old

Lakshmi Subramanian

Pls suggest a mosquito repellent cream for my 10 mth old baby. Cn we use it regularly and will it be safe for the baby? Thanks!

Lakshmi Subramanian

Thanks much Shikha!

Lakshmi while taking the child outdoors, a. U could make her wear full sleeve upper and full lenghth lower garments b. Rub neem oil on hands and legs which is a natural mosquito repellant and is safe for skin c. avoid use of dark colored clothes such as black and browns as theSe attract mosquitoes d. Or u could try using anti mosquito repellant stickers or patches which could be applied on baby's garment (please check it's effectiveness).

Lakshmi Subramanian

Thanks Shikha! Pls advise hw t handle while taking her outdoors in the evenings.

Hi Lakshmi! It's advisable to avoid use of mosquito repellant or direct application of creams on baby's skin. If u wish u cud apply cream behind baby's ears or at the sole of feet while baby is sleeping. You could use net to keep the baby safe and also try burning neem oil with a wick in a diya. Try keeping doors and windows shut during evening and at night. Hope this helps!

about tears

my baby 4 mnth old .any time my baby's left eye tears coming.. any mom pls tell..

farex or lactogen for 1 and half month b..

my son vomit evrytym he feeds wat must b the reason n wat is best for him from b..

hair oil

hi mommies. I have a doubt. my baby s 3 months now and I don't apply any oil..

caugh

my 2. 5 months baby caughs 5 to 6 times at a stretch for nearly 5 to 6 times in..

baby care

can any one suggest remedy for mosquito bite on the face of my 7 month old son

Runny nose

please let me know my baby suffering from runny nose how to control

wt to give to eat

wt should be given to 6 mnts baby to eat n hw many times