Mother Breast milk not comming

Zoya Khan

My baby 2 month old.. my breast milk suddenly stop but way i don't understand plzz suggest give me same tips what can i do for milk...

Guneet Kaur

Hi, i am also a mother to a 2 months old bby. My breast milk is very less and dint come on the very 1st day as it was a c section. I have tried everythg from medicines to tonics to home remedies... Its very strange that nothing has improved the flow. I think its all in the mund.. The more we think about the more are harmones behave weirdly. Just keep taking jeera, milk, eggs, fruits in ur diet... Hopefully it shld wrk..

cloth diapers

Is anyone using pocket diapers? Please share price and brand of the diaper

mosquitoes bites

hi my baby girl is 3 months old and today i saw her thighs full of mosquitoes bi..

twisting tounge

my son is 3 months and he is twisting his tounge like he is eating something. m..

is that mean limited feed?

my daughter who is of 1 month 11 days cries for feed very frequently and sleeps..

my baby age 9 months not gaining weight

my baby was age of 9months he was 3. 1kg at the time of birth. now he was 7. 8kg..

Age calculation

Hi please help me how to calculate age for babies.. my girl was born on Oct 19 2..

water coming through eyes

water is coming from both the eyes of my 3 month old daughter .she is having lil..

My 3 months old baby is not sleeping in..

My 3 months old baby is not sleeping in the cradle or in the bed. She was sleep..