Mother Breast milk not comming

Zoya Khan

My baby 2 month old.. my breast milk suddenly stop but way i don't understand plzz suggest give me same tips what can i do for milk...

Guneet Kaur

Hi, i am also a mother to a 2 months old bby. My breast milk is very less and dint come on the very 1st day as it was a c section. I have tried everythg from medicines to tonics to home remedies... Its very strange that nothing has improved the flow. I think its all in the mund.. The more we think about the more are harmones behave weirdly. Just keep taking jeera, milk, eggs, fruits in ur diet... Hopefully it shld wrk..

cough,cold... vomiting food

hi moms.. my baby s 11 months... since few days she s suffering with cold,cough...

teeth

my baby is 10 months old , but he doesn't have any teeth yet, please suggest whe..

water issue

My baby is 3 and half month old I am giving water to drink thrice a day is it ok..

feeding

my son is 1:5 month old but he is not able to breast feed soI m using artificia..

feeding

hai all... my baby feeds only during sleep.. she is 3 months old.. anyone of u h..

Feeding

My 4 weeks old baby wants to be feeded every 1 hr from two days in day time is i..

not feeding well

my 4 month old baby is not feeding properly. he is not ready to feed at all. and..

how to make baby to sit independently

hello mommies my baby is 7 months and 10 days old. pls kindly share with me diff..