Mother Breast milk not comming

Zoya Khan

My baby 2 month old.. my breast milk suddenly stop but way i don't understand plzz suggest give me same tips what can i do for milk...

Guneet Kaur

Hi, i am also a mother to a 2 months old bby. My breast milk is very less and dint come on the very 1st day as it was a c section. I have tried everythg from medicines to tonics to home remedies... Its very strange that nothing has improved the flow. I think its all in the mund.. The more we think about the more are harmones behave weirdly. Just keep taking jeera, milk, eggs, fruits in ur diet... Hopefully it shld wrk..

Poor Appetite post Vaccination

My baby is 3 months old and 5 days back he was given DTP, Hib vaccination His..

baby care while travelling

Hi friends. My baby is 6+ months old. I'm travelling to my husband's native next..

skin issue

hey, everyone excess iron intake of during pregnancy can makes my baby's complex..

baby names

suggest name from starting letter l girl baby name

not pooing

Hi my son is 9 month old he is not pooing for last 4 days . he cries often I thi..

cradle cap

hai my baby is 2 1/2 months old. he has patches in his head. I think it is cradl..

diet plan for 9 month baby

plz tell me what should I give to my baby at age of 9 months

not feeding properly

my son is 3 month old he didn't take milk properly.. he is in fm .shall i give w..