Mother feeding

Gayathri

Hi my baby s oly 22 days old she s not taking breast feeding she having oly formula milk ... If I force her for breast feeding she started crying nd start sleeping ... Pls suggest some tips fr my baby to have breast feeding

• 3

Gayathri

Thanks gals ...

Rachna Ahuja

Hey Gayathri My baby is 28 dayz old, even I was having the same problem at the start. I hope you are not having lactation problem, if your baby sleeps..... just kick her feet or ears gently with your fingers, babies do that even mine takes a sip and sleeps, then I wake him up by same procedure. And she maybe crying because she might not be able to latch ur breasts properly,check that. I hope your milk is coming fine. Just don't give up, breastfeeding is imp for both of u.

Neha Chopra

Congratulations for mother hood. Formula milk is easy to get whereas for bf baby has to put in efforts. Keep trying to bf use nipple shield for some days and slowly baby will get used to it and you could switch to direct breast. Be patient and keep trying. All the best.

about milk

my baby is 7 months old... she is not drinking milk ....bilkul dudh ni l ri peet..

Water

my daughter is turned to 8 months. How much water should I give to her n when?

7th months baby diet

hi... I m sheetal mehra, my baby boy name is lakshya, I just want to know that n..

Refuse to take milk

Hi, My daughter turned 7 months old now. Till 6 months she was completely on b..

food essential

hi my baby is 7 month old.. jab bhi me kuch naya kuch khilati hun vomet kar deti..

food supplement

Hi my lo is 4 months old. she is having formula milk .can we keep any food supp..

home made food to 6 months kid

How to make uggu (cerelac) powder at home I want to know ratio of rice And pulse..