Mother feeding

Gayathri

Hi my baby s oly 22 days old she s not taking breast feeding she having oly formula milk ... If I force her for breast feeding she started crying nd start sleeping ... Pls suggest some tips fr my baby to have breast feeding

• 3

Gayathri

Thanks gals ...

Rachna Ahuja

Hey Gayathri My baby is 28 dayz old, even I was having the same problem at the start. I hope you are not having lactation problem, if your baby sleeps..... just kick her feet or ears gently with your fingers, babies do that even mine takes a sip and sleeps, then I wake him up by same procedure. And she maybe crying because she might not be able to latch ur breasts properly,check that. I hope your milk is coming fine. Just don't give up, breastfeeding is imp for both of u.

Neha Chopra

Congratulations for mother hood. Formula milk is easy to get whereas for bf baby has to put in efforts. Keep trying to bf use nipple shield for some days and slowly baby will get used to it and you could switch to direct breast. Be patient and keep trying. All the best.

baby food fo 6th month baby

hi.. my baby girl is 6th months old now... please suggest me for foods n fruits...

Food

Hi my baby is 6th month old what all should I start in his diet

Food options for 7 months old baby

Hi, I would like to know more homemade healthy recipes for my 7. 5 months old da..

how to give oats to 10 month old baby?

chickoo

Shall I give chickoo to my baby

lack of breast feed

my wife is using regular lactare capsule and still her feed is discontinuous...

Bottle feeding substitute

Hi. i want to knw the substitute of bottle. baby is 6. 5months oldi. started wit..

my daughter is 8th Month old I hav started her giving rice hw much i can give in..