Mother feeding

Gayathri

Hi my baby s oly 22 days old she s not taking breast feeding she having oly formula milk ... If I force her for breast feeding she started crying nd start sleeping ... Pls suggest some tips fr my baby to have breast feeding

• 3

Gayathri

Thanks gals ...

Rachna Ahuja

Hey Gayathri My baby is 28 dayz old, even I was having the same problem at the start. I hope you are not having lactation problem, if your baby sleeps..... just kick her feet or ears gently with your fingers, babies do that even mine takes a sip and sleeps, then I wake him up by same procedure. And she maybe crying because she might not be able to latch ur breasts properly,check that. I hope your milk is coming fine. Just don't give up, breastfeeding is imp for both of u.

Neha Chopra

Congratulations for mother hood. Formula milk is easy to get whereas for bf baby has to put in efforts. Keep trying to bf use nipple shield for some days and slowly baby will get used to it and you could switch to direct breast. Be patient and keep trying. All the best.

food for my 7 the month baby

hi all my little girl is 7 the month old. am giving her only 2 times solid food..

hw many times solid should b given to 7 months old baby... ?

weight

Hello my son is 4 months old his weight is jst 5. 5kg... I think my milk is not..

feeding

hi ...my 15 days old baby normally sleep while taking feed but he continues to f..

Back to Work

Hi All, My son is completing 5 months by april 9th. Till now i am giving only..

not eating well

hi all I have 7 month old daughter she is not cooperating me while feeding w..

not producing milk

my son suck 20 to 30 min but still he not full so,I give him formula milk too.