Hobbies

Mother Toddler programme

Jazz Dhawan

Jul 16, 2015

Hey is one into a mother toddler programme... If yes, where r u taking ur kid and howz the experience.

• 3

Jazz Dhawan

Great... Thanx Carol for the reviews... My daughter is 9 months old so for her right now are play and music classes.. Strength of the class at her age group is 3-4 kids... She also enjoyed every bit of it :)

Jazz Dhawan

Thanx Megha... I put up in Gk1 so i was thinking to go for Gymboree. I took a trial class there and it was really very nice.. :)

Megha Chawla

I had taken my daughter for a mother toddler program when she was 18 months, did about 8 sessions, I am based in Gurgaon so did it close to my house the experience was very good, since we are living in a nuclear set up so I wanted my daughter to see other people and interact with them. Besides I wanted to expose her to some free play with other kids, which she started enjoying. Also it was in the mother toddler program where she did her first food barter with a kid. I had a very enriching experience, you should go for it too, just make sure you go to a good place to do it with a like minded group.

my lo.. putting everything in mouth

my lo.. is 7 month old .he has a bad habit of putting all his toys or anything i..

Baby hand n foot prints

please share ideas how can we take baby's hand n foot prints ...anyone tried??

Loose motion

My Baby is now turning four months. She got Loose motion

Licking hands

My baby is 5 months old. He always lick his lands and fingers. So it leads a bit..

Not eating

After vacination my baby completely stoped semi solid. He cry like hell whenever..

teeth related

when to start calcarea phas

habit of tongue sucking

hi.. my baby is 8 months old.... she has a very bad habit of tongue sucking ......