My 1 year son

Sri Ramya

Hi,my son is 1 year 2 months old. He doesn't drink milk and tried with bottles that also he don't like. He is so lean and 1 kg is less as per his age. please suggest me on how to do... Thanks

• 5

Shanthi Pitale

Hi children need some form of dairy if not milk.. try curd , cheese or paneer. The calcium in dairy is necessary for strong bones and teeth formation. You can try flavored milk or yogurt. My daughter does not like flavored milk / yogurt too but plain curd rice works..

hosna t

Hi Ramya, i also had same trouble with my son ,upon my doctor's advice i have started giving him flavoured milk.. get small sachets of children's horlicks or bournvita and try iam sure he will like it n start drinking milk. it still works for me.

Sri Ramya

Thanks for u r suggestions

Aditi

Hiii Ramya, My son is also of same age as urs.. dis is da age that baby want to hv diffrnt taste.. try and giv him a kind of variety food.. if he doesn't drink milk don't force him.. wait for 1 or 2days.. den again giv him milk.. other than u can giv him(dal chawal with veggies, veggies soup, suji, dalia khichdi. ..many more).. hope diz helps

Hi Ramya! Please read this blog for some handy tips. http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/help-my-child-is-underweight/381

my 2 year girl is having 2 to 3 pimples..

my 2 year 2 month baby girl is having a few pimples on her face what does it ind..

child not eating

hii, my daughter age is 2. 5 years. but she is not interested in eating food. sh..

hi

my son is itching in bums. I started sugar a month back. he is 20 months old. wh..

want to rid habbit of drinking milk in b..

my baby is 20 months old , she drink milk in bottle, relatives told me to start..

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..

Potty problem in kids

My baby is 2. 2 yrs old n he has a problem of very hard stool . suggest me solut..

when is the right time to send children..

hi , my son is 1 year n 7 month . when is the right time to send my boy to play..