My 1 yr old child not ready to eat anything all our efforts comes to a vain ....she just moved her head after repeated attems to feed her... any suggestion?

Vijay Meshram

Baby food

Vijay Meshram

Thanks for the suggestions ....I have stated to act in that direction ANd find it useful .....

Mansi Bhatia

Hi vijay,my kiddo is also of almost same age n same was with her.. so aft discussion with doc, I ve started giving her different food in small quantity, try to develop taste of your child. Feed ur baby with different variety of food.. And add Ceralac4 as atleast 1 time feed... feed ur baby with suji kheer,idli,daliya,khichdi,vegetable soup,milk,custard, rice, make small chapati for ur baby... keep on feeding after short intervals in small quantity. ..slowly taste will be developed n baby ll be habitual of eating.. then increase the quantity n time gap.. try this ..u have to put in efforts to do this.. n then u ll enjoy your baby habits n health.

Megha Chawla

Hi Vijay, sometimes there are several reasons from food choices, meal time schedules to a full stomach. There is a live chat happening soon on Right nutrition for toddlers for age group 1 to 3, I think you will get some directions there from the nutrition expert http://www.parentune.com/livechats

Food Essentials

Hi all, My baby has completed 6 months now.. so kindly suggest me nutrition diet..

coconut water for 12mnt baby

hai can I give coconut water for my 12mnth baby. bcz summer is coming body can d..

weaning foods

I want to know the first weaning foods for a baby golf 6 months. What foods will..

fruit

can I give papaya to my 8 month old baby. I give it boiled mashed or grinder mas..

Food for baby

Hi my baby is 5 and half months old. What should I give her to eat in the begini..

cow' s milk

my daughter does not want to drink cows milk, we recently started eatlier she wa..

Food for a baby

which juice and food may be give to a baby and time to time which type of food...

semi solid food

hello mummies,which cerelac should i get for my 6+ mnths LO.. kindly suggest