Food and Nutrition

My 1 yr old child not ready to eat anything all our efforts comes to a vain ....she just moved her head after repeated attems to feed her... any suggestion?

Vijay Meshram

Created by
Dec 01, 2015

Baby food

Comments ()

Kindly Login or Register to post a comment.
Vijay Meshram

| Dec 03, 2015

Thanks for the suggestions ....I have stated to act in that direction ANd find it useful .....

  • Report
Mansi Bhatia

| Dec 03, 2015

Hi vijay,my kiddo is also of almost same age n same was with her.. so aft discussion with doc, I ve started giving her different food in small quantity, try to develop taste of your child. Feed ur baby with different variety of food.. And add Ceralac4 as atleast 1 time feed... feed ur baby with suji kheer,idli,daliya,khichdi,vegetable soup,milk,custard, rice, make small chapati for ur baby... keep on feeding after short intervals in small quantity. ..slowly taste will be developed n baby ll be habitual of eating.. then increase the quantity n time gap.. try this ..u have to put in efforts to do this.. n then u ll enjoy your baby habits n health.

  • Report
Megha Chawla

| Dec 01, 2015

Hi Vijay, sometimes there are several reasons from food choices, meal time schedules to a full stomach. There is a live chat happening soon on Right nutrition for toddlers for age group 1 to 3, I think you will get some directions there from the nutrition expert http://www.parentune.com/livechats

  • Report



hi mommies my baby is 4 months old and he is on formula feed as well as breast m..


pls give fr me food chart fr my 5mnth baby

baby food

hi mommies..... my baby boy is 9. 5 months. he dont eat any food easily.. i have..

breast milk supply

how could I increase my breast milk supply

Can baby be given other milk if after br..

I have a son who is 10 days old and feeds his mothers milk but even after feedin..


my daughter is turned to 8 months. How much water should I give to her n when?

Apple recepie

hw to give apple to a 6 month baby.


Some custom error


Some custom error