My 10 month baby is not crawling

Chetali

HI, My 10 month old daughter though being very active, is not crawling. She is able to sit on her own but doesn't move forward. Should i be worried?

• 2

Anuradha H

Hi Chethali, As Smitha said, every baby is different. Some babies skip crawling and move on to standing and walking directly. You can encourage your baby to move by keeping toys a little out of reach. He should be able to reach them with little movement. If it is too far, he may not try. Leave the baby on the floor(with a carpet or playmat) so that he learns to see things around and get motivated to move. You can crawl yourself and show him or show a crawling baby. Sometimes they will have the physical ability to do it but just need a little motivation. Hope this helps.

smitha karthik

Netali, every baby is different & you need to give them their time. What I've been told is that some directly start walking & might not crawl. So pls give some more time & watch...

Multiple times poop after having solid f..

I have started solid food like khidchi, apple ,carrot puree to my 6 months old..

which brand sippers are best

Among Philips Avent and Nuby sippers which one is best and at what interval I sh..

Urgent : Mother's diet for Gassy baby

Hi all, please share your thaughts over mother having toned milk while the baby..

Water quantity

My baby is now 6+ month old. How much of water should be given at this age. Plz..

keeping d baby in ac

Hello parents , can we keep the baby in ac all the time. what should be temperat..

premature baby food plan

hi my baby is 7th month she is premature her Birth weight 760grams now she is 6..

cough and cold

plz suggest some jome remedies for cold and cough.

ear piercing

what is the right age and method?