My 10 month baby is not crawling

Chetali

HI, My 10 month old daughter though being very active, is not crawling. She is able to sit on her own but doesn't move forward. Should i be worried?

• 2

Anuradha H

Hi Chethali, As Smitha said, every baby is different. Some babies skip crawling and move on to standing and walking directly. You can encourage your baby to move by keeping toys a little out of reach. He should be able to reach them with little movement. If it is too far, he may not try. Leave the baby on the floor(with a carpet or playmat) so that he learns to see things around and get motivated to move. You can crawl yourself and show him or show a crawling baby. Sometimes they will have the physical ability to do it but just need a little motivation. Hope this helps.

smitha karthik

Netali, every baby is different & you need to give them their time. What I've been told is that some directly start walking & might not crawl. So pls give some more time & watch...

How to stop baby vomit

Hi all, my baby is 8 months old and completely on formula milk. He vomits alot..

sudden fever

my baby is six and half month old. She is active up to 5pm today. At 5 30 her bo..

health & wellness

my baby is 5 :15 days.. raat ko suddenly ussko fever aah gya. aur ussko bupp deh..

Poop

Hi.. I have given ragi porridge to my baby... and observed that in his poop ther..

Cough

Hi My two month old baby is having severe cough. Can anyone suggest a home reme..

Constipation

My baby is not doing potty from 3 days.. done once but it was very hard.. please..

food after potty

hi my daughter is 1 yr old.. she used to go potty almost after every meal.. so i..