My 10 month baby is not crawling

Chetali

HI, My 10 month old daughter though being very active, is not crawling. She is able to sit on her own but doesn't move forward. Should i be worried?

• 2

Anuradha H

Hi Chethali, As Smitha said, every baby is different. Some babies skip crawling and move on to standing and walking directly. You can encourage your baby to move by keeping toys a little out of reach. He should be able to reach them with little movement. If it is too far, he may not try. Leave the baby on the floor(with a carpet or playmat) so that he learns to see things around and get motivated to move. You can crawl yourself and show him or show a crawling baby. Sometimes they will have the physical ability to do it but just need a little motivation. Hope this helps.

smitha karthik

Netali, every baby is different & you need to give them their time. What I've been told is that some directly start walking & might not crawl. So pls give some more time & watch...

need help for 6th month baby

hi all my son is completing 6 month .he is suffering wd loose motion frm 2 days...

Teething

Hi mommies.. Would like to know ur opinion.. Want to know if this is really tr..

when baby is breathing its making sound. Is it cough or anything else. Please he..

stool problem

hlo frnds i hv a que. pls ans. n suggest if nedded. my 3 n half month baby was s..

gas pain

when usually does the gas pain of baby go. my little one 2m5days old and still h..

Height and weight

Hi what shd be average weight and height of 7 month old baby boy

motion

hello my baby is six months old and as it is winters going on he got sick with d..