My 13 month old baby is having less weight. Can you please suggest some good good that I could add in her diet.. thank you.. shreya

Shreya Desai

Need information on food for 13th month old baby

Rukhsar Khan

U can give hr boiled desi egg... its high in nutrition content...

Megha Tonk

Hi u cn try giving him 6 short meals a day which includes rice, chapati, dal, potatoes, fruits ( banana, Apple n mango), green veg, egg or dry fruit if vegetarian.

Aakanksha Nigam

My baby is also 13 month old. Her weight is 8. 3 kg only. She is a fussy eater. What should I give her.

Soumya Mahesh

Are you vegetarian ?? You can give boiled egg white part .. Give some fresh fruit juices like apple papaya pomegranate make sure it is fresh enough and do not add sugar to it.. If u giving boiled rice add spinach paste to increase iron content.. Give small and frequent meal which baby can easily digested..

fruit

can I give papaya to my 8 month old baby. I give it boiled mashed or grinder mas..

food for 10 months old baby??

home-made cerelac

please suggest how to prepare cerelac (6+ months) at home

My 9months baby boy is crying a lot whil..

My 9months baby boy is crying a lot while attempting to feed... Can any one sugg..

trip to delhi

hi, my baby is 8th months old ,and we are going to delhi for a trip to 4-5 days...

Food for 4 month baby

Is it ok to give cerelac to 4 month old?

onion for babies

can I put onion in Rava upma for 10 month old

feeding issues

hi. . my baby is 3mnths old.. hez ntt feeding properly. .. hez taking 75ml n 4 h..