my 13mnths doll only like to hav food dat is in pureed form?

Shruti Maheshwari

Hello ppl,m shruti.. my 13months doll only want to hav food dat is in pureeed form like veg khichdi,suji,banana mash papaya mash etc.... she doesn't chew,just swallow. i hav seen babies of her age hav biscuits n all but wen my doll s given she swallows it directly which results in chokin n vomit. m worried. pls help.

• 7

Shruti Maheshwari

Fruits

Shruti Maheshwari

She chews only dat food items whc she likes... i add veggies to her khichdi only.. N two or three seasonal foods.

Deepika Jaiswal

Thanks for the reply shruti.. How about chewing? Has she started chewing? And how do u give veggies and fruits?

Shruti Maheshwari

I dnt knw whether its a breakthrough or NT.... bt nw I dnt puree her khichdi completely!

Deepika Jaiswal

Hi Shruti.. did u have any breakthrough with ur doll's eating habit? My 20 months old son still is on puree food.

Shruti Maheshwari

Hav tried dis but it didn't helped much... i hav tried giving her small pieces of buiscuits,paranta evn one strand rice but evrytym she pukes

Ankita A Talwar

Hi Shruti, This is a common problem these days but it is best it is controlled right in the beginning. Start by offering her small bite-size pieces of soft foods, for eg: a small round piece of banana, further cut into half; stewed apple bites, hard boiled egg (but check with your doc for eggs); paneer cut into small pieces, soft stuffed parantha (again into very small bites). You will have to show patience and avoid mashing the food for convenience. Put the bites in the plate and let her pick and put it in her mouth on her own. She may reject it initially, throw up also, but don't get hassled. It may take weeks, but she ill get there. Chewing is a natural instinct of the body and the child can't ignore it but if we keep offering her mashed foods, she will get habituated to it out of convenience. hope this helps -

not obeying

I don't know what I have to do how to make my son to be obedient, not listening..

My child anger behaviour.

he is very short tampered. if no one listen to him or agree with his,he start th..

very aggressive

my daughter is 2. 5 years old n she is very aggressive. If I say no for anything..

winter care

now in udaipur temp 9-7,deg. how to protect my daughter?

badam

My son is 16 month old. Any one pls let me know how feed badam to him

misbehavior

hi all.. can anyone guide how to deal in a situation where child is lifting hand..

breast feeding

plz suggest me how to stop breast feeding of 2. 1year baby.

Food recipe

Can someone share what kind of food can b given to 16 months old baby ? Any reci..