My 2 month baby vomits a lot

Sowmya Shetty

My son will be completing his second in next 10 days .He was 3. 3 when born but later he reduced to 3 kg and could not gain weight for sometime as he had an infection in his umbical cord. Now he is just 3. 7 kg as per doctor his weight is low. He vomits a lot whenever we give him burp after drinking milk he vomits all the milk with the burp. Kindly suggest some solution also how can his weight will increase .How much weight should increase in a weeks time.

• 1

Kalpana

Hi Sowmya, Exactly same was the case with my nephew. His birth weight was 3. 3 and then it got reduced to 3 in the first month itself. but paediac said initially it drops but then it should not drop much. So What we did was improved my sister's diet. She used to drink milk a lot(5 times a day) and had food which is not too heavy or forms gas like avoided chhole, rajma. So you could also try this. Have a balance diet, drink lots of milk, eat fruits because whatever you eat will impact your baby's health. And sometimes we tend to overfeed our kids in order to increase their weight gain fast but avoid that. if baby is vomitting milk as it is then its a problem and consult your doc but if he is vomitting milk in its thicker form then its perfectly fine and it means he is vomitting the extra part which his body didn't accept. Hope it helps

Baby oil massage

Is olive oil safe for baby massage? I've read that sesame oil or coconut oil is..

How to beat the heat

my 2. 5 months little one is on EBF, now due to heat her mouth is getting dry an..

My baby is now 6 months old.. when will..

My baby is now 6 months old.. when will I start glass for milk

is my baby weight proper?

My baby is 6 n half month old her weight is 6. 8 kg is it normal ?

9 months baby not sitting without suppor..

hii.. my 9 months baby is not sitting at all on his own.. what should I do? ? is..

sweating more

hi.. my 5 months old baby... getting sweat alot and the amount of urine is very..

Baby colour change after photo theraphy

hiii my baby during birth is fair colour.... on 3 rd day she had jauntice n give..

Sleepless

Dear Parents/Advisor My daughter turn 11 months now but since from her birth she..