My 2 month baby vomits a lot

Sowmya Shetty

My son will be completing his second in next 10 days .He was 3. 3 when born but later he reduced to 3 kg and could not gain weight for sometime as he had an infection in his umbical cord. Now he is just 3. 7 kg as per doctor his weight is low. He vomits a lot whenever we give him burp after drinking milk he vomits all the milk with the burp. Kindly suggest some solution also how can his weight will increase .How much weight should increase in a weeks time.

• 1

Kalpana

Hi Sowmya, Exactly same was the case with my nephew. His birth weight was 3. 3 and then it got reduced to 3 in the first month itself. but paediac said initially it drops but then it should not drop much. So What we did was improved my sister's diet. She used to drink milk a lot(5 times a day) and had food which is not too heavy or forms gas like avoided chhole, rajma. So you could also try this. Have a balance diet, drink lots of milk, eat fruits because whatever you eat will impact your baby's health. And sometimes we tend to overfeed our kids in order to increase their weight gain fast but avoid that. if baby is vomitting milk as it is then its a problem and consult your doc but if he is vomitting milk in its thicker form then its perfectly fine and it means he is vomitting the extra part which his body didn't accept. Hope it helps

My 7month old baby has mild rash on both..

Rashes on face elbow n knees

Skin care

which creame is best for 3months baby??

swelling on left side neck.

i have noticed that there is ball like substance on her left side of her neck in..

moisturiser lotion

hi ....s secalia lotion s gud fr babies

Best massage oil

Hi. Iam using himalaya baby massage oil for my one month old baby but it made m..

diapering

my son weighs 5 kg. what size diaper should I make him wear

PHYSICAL EXERCISE

physically daily exercise