My 2months baby

Nikhat Farheen

She has blocked the nose and in throat some sound like (gur gur gur) it's more in nite Am using nasoclear nd ambroxl hydrochloride drops

Lata Girdhar

My baby is about to be 3 months now. We too faced the same cold and cough issue. Apart from the drops we also used home remedies for some relief. 1. Apply desi ghee once or twice a day on baby's head 2. Put ajwain, heeing and garlic in sarson oil (mustard) and apply this warm oil on baby's chest, back and feet. 3. Take steam which is very effective and gives instant relief. 4. Mix jaiphal in mothers milk n give that to baby (not daily, may be once in 2 days for 3-4 times till the cold persists)

Sumi Singh

Hi my baby is also facing the same problem n she is also 2 months old Coz of conjestion she vomits also. I visited to doctor she gave same nasoclear drop, wen I use she will be fine for 2-3 hrs n again the same problem. I m also worried abt this. Mainly for dat if it doesn't gets better will it be convert into chest conjestion?

Priya Yadav

Hey, I had same issue when it was winter and my baby was 2 months. Firstly, its important to get checked out its chest congestion or nasal. My baby had nasal so my paedetrician advised to take it easy. He gave nasoclear for that and advised me that babies do have very small nasal passages and that's obvious in winter. It will be fine as the baby grow. I need not worry about nasal congestion and nasoclear can be used many times as its simple saline water. Thankfully, its better this winter. Chest congestion needs care and need to be lookrd after immediately. Consult your paedetrician for that.

lips pale white

hi all my lo z three months old her lips are pale white it z due to milk allergy..

baby weight

My baby is now 11 month n she is only 8. 6 kg. plz suggest me to how to increas..

2 months old baby

is it safe to travel for a 2 months old baby in second class ac coach pls sugge..

my baby is 7 months n I hv started semi..

how many meals in a day are advisable for seven months baby.

suggest an oil which will regain my baby..

Starting V used 2 use coconut oil n now we are using johnson n johnson oil. Star..

about jeera water

hello moms may I know how to make jeera water to increase milk production