My 2months baby

Nikhat Farheen

She has blocked the nose and in throat some sound like (gur gur gur) it's more in nite Am using nasoclear nd ambroxl hydrochloride drops

Lata Girdhar

My baby is about to be 3 months now. We too faced the same cold and cough issue. Apart from the drops we also used home remedies for some relief. 1. Apply desi ghee once or twice a day on baby's head 2. Put ajwain, heeing and garlic in sarson oil (mustard) and apply this warm oil on baby's chest, back and feet. 3. Take steam which is very effective and gives instant relief. 4. Mix jaiphal in mothers milk n give that to baby (not daily, may be once in 2 days for 3-4 times till the cold persists)

Sumi Singh

Hi my baby is also facing the same problem n she is also 2 months old Coz of conjestion she vomits also. I visited to doctor she gave same nasoclear drop, wen I use she will be fine for 2-3 hrs n again the same problem. I m also worried abt this. Mainly for dat if it doesn't gets better will it be convert into chest conjestion?

Priya Yadav

Hey, I had same issue when it was winter and my baby was 2 months. Firstly, its important to get checked out its chest congestion or nasal. My baby had nasal so my paedetrician advised to take it easy. He gave nasoclear for that and advised me that babies do have very small nasal passages and that's obvious in winter. It will be fine as the baby grow. I need not worry about nasal congestion and nasoclear can be used many times as its simple saline water. Thankfully, its better this winter. Chest congestion needs care and need to be lookrd after immediately. Consult your paedetrician for that.

baby cream

how and when to apply baby cream for soft skin for my 2. 5 months old baby ? ca..

About honey

Can i give honey to my 6 month old baby???

hair falling

My 2 month old baby having hair fall and bald at some areas. the dirt from birth..

is egg ok.... for 6 month old

my baby entered 6 month.. can I introduce egg?... if yes then how... plz reply

skin issue

hello, mommy's can fresh milk cream( malai ) make baby's complexion darker? from..

Baby care

m staying in hot city of chennai, i hv 11 mnth LO shal i give two time to my lit..

about jeera water

hello moms may I know how to make jeera water to increase milk production